The SAXON thread: Have you got WHEELS OF STEEL? Or are you a STRANGER IN THE NIGHT to them??

treeduck

In...

New one battering ram is solid imo..

Had the pleasure of seeing them earlier this year

What are your favourite albums?

I dunno probably in no partivular order

Strong arm of the law

Crusader

Metalhead

In...

New one battering ram is solid imo..

Had the pleasure of seeing them earlier this year

What are your favourite albums?

I dunno probably in no partivular order

Strong arm of the law

Crusader

Metalhead

What about Lionheart and Unleash the Beast and Killing Ground and Dogs of War and one of the more recent ones Call to Arms??

• Like 1

HAHAHAHAHA!!! HOLY SHIT PAT!

I thought I wrote this thread and you pulled it up from the past! CLASSIC!!!

You fooled me.

SAXON is one of the greatest bands in the world and they come to California.

I am so lucky!

BIF RULES!!

Humans who don't respect SAXON deserve to listen to HANSEN for the rest of their lives.

• Like 1

It´s a shame that whenever they come to Brazil they only go to São Paulo. Some of my friends who go see them tell me their shows over there are legendary, nd they play for a bit longer than they do elsewhere. The only time I saw them was at the Monsters of Rock in 1999. Can´t remember which tour that was, but they kicked ass. My favourites are Crusader, Rock the Nations (guilty pleasure, I know...) and Dogs of War.
  • Like 1

Strong Arm of the Law :haz:

Biff Byford grew up in the same village that I live in now, and went to the same primary school (obviously many years apart)

• Like 2

You fooled me.

I am so lucky!

BIF RULES!!

Humans who don't respect SAXON deserve to listen to HANSEN for the rest of their lives.

Aye!!

:haz: :haz: :haz: :haz: :haz:

It´s a shame that whenever they come to Brazil they only go to São Paulo. Some of my friends who go see them tell me their shows over there are legendary, nd they play for a bit longer than they do elsewhere. The only time I saw them was at the Monsters of Rock in 1999. Can´t remember which tour that was, but they kicked ass. My favourites are Crusader, Rock the Nations (guilty pleasure, I know...) and Dogs of War.

Excellent! :goodone:

You fooled me.

I am so lucky!

BIF RULES!!

Oh Yeah Earl I did do this thread in a deliberate EARL-Style fashion. I thought you might get a kick out of it! :LOL:

Strong Arm of the Law :haz:

Biff Byford grew up in the same village that I live in now, and went to the same primary school (obviously many years apart)

You're his son!!!!!!!!! :o :blaze: :angel:

:LOL: Aye

And he wrote this one just for me ;)

Saxon_lionheart.jpg

• Like 1

I haven't seen or heard Saxon in ages. I liked their live shows in the late seventies and early 80s, but found their style a little too 'by-numbers' HM. That said I do love the song '... And the Bands Played On'. Crackin' song to remember the first Donington Monsters of Rock show, featuring Rainbow, Scorpions, Priest, Saxon and a couple of other bands - More?

There is one Saxon album I'm not that bothered about Into the Labyrinth. For some reason it just doesn't do it for me and the production is really brick walled to hell!

Ok I've dug this one out and dusted it off and I'll give it another go in a few days. I don't think I've listened to this one for about 5 years.

There is one Saxon album I'm not that bothered about Into the Labyrinth. For some reason it just doesn't do it for me and the production is really brick walled to hell!

Ok I've dug this one out and dusted it off and I'll give it another go in a few days. I don't think I've listened to this one for about 5 years.

I think thats the one that i thought the same thing on. I give it another spin as well

I think thats the one that i thought the same thing on. I give it another spin as well

Aye, I remember that Hellcat not being so great. I'm gonna have a SAXON festival pretty soon with some other stuff.