The SAXON thread: Have you got WHEELS OF STEEL? Or are you a STRANGER IN THE NIGHT to them??

treeduck

There is one Saxon album I'm not that bothered about Into the Labyrinth. For some reason it just doesn't do it for me and the production is really brick walled to hell!

Ok I've dug this one out and dusted it off and I'll give it another go in a few days. I don't think I've listened to this one for about 5 years.

I think thats the one that i thought the same thing on. I give it another spin as well

Aye, I remember that Hellcat not being so great. I'm gonna have a SAXON festival pretty soon with some other stuff.

Dont forget metalhead man!

I love that disc.

My neighbor is a fan and i plyed that one for him one night over a few beers. He bought it on the spot

There is one Saxon album I'm not that bothered about Into the Labyrinth. For some reason it just doesn't do it for me and the production is really brick walled to hell!

Ok I've dug this one out and dusted it off and I'll give it another go in a few days. I don't think I've listened to this one for about 5 years.

I think thats the one that i thought the same thing on. I give it another spin as well

Aye, I remember that Hellcat not being so great. I'm gonna have a SAXON festival pretty soon with some other stuff.

I love that disc.

My neighbor is a fan and i plyed that one for him one night over a few beers. He bought it on the spot

You know I don't have that album, I thought I had but I remember I wasn't crazy about that one. They seemed to be forcing the heaviness to my ears. That whole Metalhead thing, like an Egyptian statue, I'm not sure about that concept! This is unusual every other SAXON album is great.

I love that disc.

You know I don't have that album, I thought I had but I remember I wasn't crazy about that one. They seemed to be forcing the heaviness to my ears. That whole Metalhead thing, like an Egyptian statue, I'm not sure about that concept! This is unusual every other SAXON album is great.

Ok I decided to buy that one, so I'll listen to it when I have my SAXON fest, which will be pretty soon..