CHICAGO FIRE! **2112** 11/17/15

BeOhBe Bob

Yeah, the Rush parts of it were fine, but the rest of the show had poor acting. Too many subplots.

Narps, I'd say watch it, but then delete it after seeing it. It's only good for one viewing.

I probably will. It isn't like I have much better to do anyway. Thanks...

It's worth the viewing just to see a show with Rush mentioned so many times. It was really novel in that way.

• Like 5

Yeah, the Rush parts of it were fine, but the rest of the show had poor acting. Too many subplots.

Narps, I'd say watch it, but then delete it after seeing it. It's only good for one viewing.

It's worth the viewing just to see a show with Rush mentioned so many times. It was really novel in that way.

Yes it was indeed. I've bought the HD episode in the US iTunes store yesterday so I was able to watch it as well :)

• Like 2

Yes it was indeed. I've bought the HD episode in the US iTunes store yesterday so I was able to watch it as well :)

I just got that as well. It was fun to see so many mentions of the band. "I thought LA was the last show!"

• Like 1