It's Bias Time On The Boring Retired Rush Section! Which "Prime Mover" Do You Adore Most? GHOST OR RUSH?

RUSHHEAD666

The Ultimate "POLL"TERGEIST! GHOST VS RUSH!  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Pick Your Favorite "Prime Mover" Song By Two Of The Greatest Bands in The Spiritual World!

• GHOST
    • RUSH

You Ghost Haters must love SLAYER! Kerry King hates Ghost. Especially the music. I absolutely loathe Slayer! They suck Satan's balls!

Both suck. But at least Slayer were badass.

Love ya buddy!

Haha! I will confess I do enjoy "Reign In Blood!" I dig the dvd of the live show when it literally "rains" blood! Cheers buddy! Hey Myles! I have some good news. I get to keep my house! Things are going smooth right now during my dissolution. YOU ROCK!

• Like 2

You Ghost Haters must love SLAYER! Kerry King hates Ghost. Especially the music. I absolutely loathe Slayer! They suck Satan's balls!

Love ya buddy!

Haha! I will confess I do enjoy "Reign In Blood!" I dig the dvd of the live show when it literally "rains" blood! Cheers buddy! Hey Myles! I have some good news. I get to keep my house! Things are going smooth right now during my dissolution. YOU ROCK!

OOOH AND THE INTERNET?!? KEEPING THAT?!?

• Like 2

Who the hell is Ghost and if they're any good why do they have to dress up like clowns?

thank-you, I couldn't agree more. I feel sorry for the guys that have to wear the devil masks. Probably hot & uncomfortable for them. I hear their music is great but I just don't go for that sort of image AT ALL.

I certainly hope you guys and girls didn't think I knew this sort of stuff was going to be written about GHOST!

Sure I have "Big Balls" to quote real AC/DC but man it's all in fun.

I knew Ghost was going to get roasted by 99% of all of you Rush Fanatics!

I just like thinking outside the boring box of Rush Forum Boredom.

I mean seriously. How many more threads can be written on here about Rush that are articulate and interesting?

NONE!

SO yeah GHOST is my NEW RUSH!

What band do you love that will take the torch from the greatest band in the Universe?

Rush is dead.

Time to move on.

why don't you just move yourself on then? - on to a Ghost forum. You're a traitor to speak of Rush like that.
  • Like 1

Love ya buddy!

OOOH AND THE INTERNET?!? KEEPING THAT?!?

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You seriously just made me crack up! Myles! I will do everything I can to stay ONLINE!!!!! I ROCK YOU RULE!

• Like 1

I'm not really a fan of bands that resort to trying to shock people with silly costumes. Just my opinion though.

http://www.rocktownhall.com/blogs/media/blogs/rth/Rush2112.jpg
  • Like 1

Who the hell is Ghost and if they're any good why do they have to dress up like clowns?

thank-you, I couldn't agree more. I feel sorry for the guys that have to wear the devil masks. Probably hot & uncomfortable for them. I hear their music is great but I just don't go for that sort of image AT ALL.

I certainly hope you guys and girls didn't think I knew this sort of stuff was going to be written about GHOST!

Sure I have "Big Balls" to quote real AC/DC but man it's all in fun.

I knew Ghost was going to get roasted by 99% of all of you Rush Fanatics!

I just like thinking outside the boring box of Rush Forum Boredom.

I mean seriously. How many more threads can be written on here about Rush that are articulate and interesting?

NONE!

SO yeah GHOST is my NEW RUSH!

What band do you love that will take the torch from the greatest band in the Universe?

Rush is dead.

Time to move on.

why don't you just move yourself on then? - on to a Ghost forum. You're a traitor to speak of Rush like that.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! This is the first negative post directed to me in probably 6 years! Honey, I suggest you move on! You are obviously not a real Rush fan.

You don't know the reality of Neil. Do you actually read his blogs?

IT'S OVER!

RUSH IS DEAD!

Unless they are like the EVIL DEAD and get Neil to play a few shows in the far future!

Why don't you calm down. Take your meds and look at my profile.

I don't need to tell you how many times I have seen this band.

The endless trips around the country for this band.

God forgive me for finding a new young band from Sweden that makes me happy.

Perhaps you need to go find some happiness too.

Go find happiness within yourself. It's not within another lover or significant other or a band.

These are just temporary external moments of happiness.

"Entre Nous" babe, "Entre Nous."

I like you. You've got balls.

Rushhead 666. Where do I even start? Sigh...

I will overlook your rudeness,because I read that you like Countdown to extinction.

#1 I'm a chick, thus no balls.

#2 yes, I'm a real fan as defined by myself.

#3 I am open to constructive criticism,but surely you can deliver it in a less insulting way.

#4 Rush is not dead. Neil will write for a few years, get bored & be willing to do a few shows here & there.

Ok, you may carry on with your Ghost worship now.

• Like 1

I will overlook your rudeness,because I read that you like Countdown to extinction.

#3 I am open to constructive criticism,but surely you can deliver it in a less insulting way.

#4 Rush is not dead. Neil will write for a few years, get bored & be willing to do a few shows here & there.

Ok I apologize to you. I've been verbally assaulted and insulted on here for years so yes, I instantly attack instead of take in the criticism and blow it off. Shame on me.

The 'balls" comment had no barring on your gender. I know that you are a female. What I meant by that was saying that I actually liked your style for coming after me for saying some Anti-Rush stuff.

Hey I hope you are right about Neil wanting to tour again but I just don't see it. With his little girl Olivia being a number one priority and his arthritis in his arms I say Neil is done.

I'm glad you are a pit bull for all things Rush. I am just a realist.

My first show was in 1984.

My last show was their last show in Inglewood.

Say what you will about me. Sadly I am merely a stranger to you with a big mouth and Racer X fingers.

It is what it is.

People on here either love me of hate me. There is no in between. Sort of like RUSH! LOL!

I've seen them 60 times. Ok I'm a dick, but I've met Rush fans all over the world who have seen them over 100 times!

It's no big deal to be honest.

It's the end of an Era.

Life goes on.

Sleep well with your "Red Lenses" on.

PS: As far as the Ghost Worship is concerned, you obviously don't know me at all. Probably a good thing.

I obsess over millions of bands.

Ghost happened to be my "Flavor Of The Month."

I've moved on. I give all my favorite bands a break.

Right now I am in a SAGA mode.

I just wrote a new thread down below!!!

SAGA!!! THEY RULE!

See the pattern?

I'm just a broken record music addict.

Perhaps I should have been banned back in 2006 when I joined.

Edited by RUSHHEAD666

Ok I apologize to you. I've been verbally assaulted and insulted on here for years so yes, I instantly attack instead of take in the criticism and blow it off. Shame on me.

The 'balls" comment had no barring on your gender. I know that you are a female. What I meant by that was saying that I actually liked your style for coming after me for saying some Anti-Rush stuff.

Hey I hope you are right about Neil wanting to tour again but I just don't see it. With his little girl Olivia being a number one priority and his arthritis in his arms I say Neil is done.

Say what you will about me. Sadly I am merely a stranger to you with a big mouth and Racer X fingers.

It is what it is.

People on here either love me of hate me. There is no in between. Sort of like RUSH! LOL!

I've seen them 60 times. Ok I'm a dick, but I've met Rush fans all over the world who have seen them over 100 times!

It's the end of an Era.

Life goes on.

PS: As far as the Ghost Worship is concerned, you obviously don't know me at all. Probably a good thing.

SAGA!!! THEY RULE!

See the pattern?

I think we're going to get along great!

:hugs:

Looking forward to some great musical discussions & recommendations! :yes:

• Like 2

Oh yeah, MEGADETH FUKKING RULES!

Caps on with the f word.

Cliche.

Me.

I know that's right! We could start a whole other thread...well, gotta hit the sack! TTYL (talk to ya later)

:taz:

• Like 1

Oh yeah, MEGADETH FUKKING RULES!

Caps on with the f word.

Cliche.

Me.

I know that's right! We could start a whole other thread...well, gotta hit the sack! TTYL (talk to ya later)

:taz:

Hahaha! Yes we could! Goodnight my dear! Glad we are friends.

Anytime you want to talk I mean type music you know where you can find me! Down below!!!

"Down Under!"

Signed,

MEN AT WORK

LOL

I really gotta look up those emogees again. Goodnight!

Hahaha! I totally get it! GOODNIGHT!

I'm a "FLY BY NIGHT" OWL in California! I stay up LATE!

I just got divorced so I am single and free and I was able to keep my house! I'm FREE! BACHELOR FOR LIFE!!!

I'm going to write a song and dedicate it to Motorhead!

"SINGLE FOR LIFE HALF WAY TO DEATH!"

Just kidding!

I'm happy!

CHEERS!

I've moved on.

http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000H5l4v1A5w.s/s/750/750/Papa-Emeritus.jpg

Disappointed Papa.

• Like 2

In a hundred years Rush will still be alive.

Just like that guitar discovered by a young man (in approximately 97 years from now), Rush will live on, even if only in the hearts of one person.

Ghost will live on like a disease for a few years before a cure is found hahahaha!

GHOST IS DEAD (KINDA IRONIC) LONG LIVE RUSH!!!!!!!!

I BELIEVE THERE IS A "GHOST OF A CHANCE" THAT THIS IS CORRECT!

GHOST HAVE THE "LIMELIGHT" FOR NOW, BUT SOON THEY WILL BE NOTHING BUT A "VAPOR TRAIL"! RUSH WILL TAKE UP THE "AVAILABLE LIGHT" AND LIVE FOREVER!

GHOST ARE STUCK IN A "SECULAR HAZE" OF AVERAGE PROPORTIONS! STYLE WITH NO SUBSTANCE, STUFF WITH NO STYLE!

Written whilst on holiday on the "Bacchus Plateau", drinking from "The Fountain Of Lamneth" at "Red Tide" mother suckers!

Signed, NEW WORLD MAN

Edited by Segue Myles
  • Like 2

It is what it is.

It's the end of an Era.

Life goes on.

SAGA!!! THEY RULE!

See the pattern?

That's the thing about you dude...gotta read between the lines. Good thing we homeboys otherwise I would thought you were nuts!!!;)

• Like 1

I've moved on.

http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000H5l4v1A5w.s/s/750/750/Papa-Emeritus.jpg

Disappointed Papa.

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Good morning Papa. Please forgive me for I have sinned. I will be listening to your music today. I have Night Ranger on Friday at Thunder Valley!

"DON'T TELL ME YOU LOVE ME!"

That's my new motto for telling women who want to go out with me in 2016! LOL!

I am nucking futs!

• Like 3

Just like that guitar discovered by a young man (in approximately 97 years from now), Rush will live on, even if only in the hearts of one person.

Ghost will live on like a disease for a few years before a cure is found hahahaha!

GHOST HAVE THE "LIMELIGHT" FOR NOW, BUT SOON THEY WILL BE NOTHING BUT A "VAPOR TRAIL"! RUSH WILL TAKE UP THE "AVAILABLE LIGHT" AND LIVE FOREVER!

GHOST ARE STUCK IN A "SECULAR HAZE" OF AVERAGE PROPORTIONS! STYLE WITH NO SUBSTANCE, STUFF WITH NO STYLE!

Written whilst on holiday on the "Bacchus Plateau", drinking from "The Fountain Of Lamneth" at "Red Tide" mother suckers!

Signed, NEW WORLD MAN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! DUDE! You are hilarious. I actually have "TEARS" rolling down my cheeks in laughter! CLASSIC! To my eyes this post is one of your BEST!

Signed,

The "BEST I CAN!"

• Like 2

It is what it is.

It's the end of an Era.

Life goes on.

SAGA!!! THEY RULE!

See the pattern?

That's the thing about you dude...gotta read between the lines. Good thing we homeboys otherwise I would thought you were nuts!!! ;)

Yes my friend and I love to repeat myself and threads soooooooooo.........

I AM NUCKING FUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Signed, NEW WORLD MAN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! DUDE! You are hilarious. I actually have "TEARS" rolling down my cheeks in laughter! CLASSIC! To my eyes this post is one of your BEST!

Signed,

The "BEST I CAN!"

Dude it worried me how easy it was for me to copy your style...I HAD SO MUCH FUN!

• Like 2

Signed, NEW WORLD MAN

Signed,

The "BEST I CAN!"

Dude it worried me how easy it was for me to copy your style...I HAD SO MUCH FUN!

Hahaha! Thanks mate! It's fun and easy!!!! Just like me! LOL!

• Like 2