Foo Fighters & Yes singer do RUSH

Sarge

It's nice to see how much love Rush gets amongst other musicians. It's also nice to see that the guitarist in this video struggled with the solo in a few spots. Alex wasn't no slouch.

To be fair to Chris Shifflet, they probably only decided to do TS at the last minute and had a couple of quick run throughs at soundcheck so all in all he did a pretty decent job.......and Alex was anything but a slouch.

It's nice to see how much love Rush gets amongst other musicians. It's also nice to see that the guitarist in this video struggled with the solo in a few spots. Alex wasn't no slouch.

To be fair to Chris Shifflet, they probably only decided to do TS at the last minute and had a couple of quick run throughs at soundcheck so all in all he did a pretty decent job.......and Alex was anything but a slouch.

TS is a regular song on their setlist.

Edited by Catch The Mystery

That clown can,t hold a candle to Jon Anderson.--------------------------------------------------------------R.I.P Chris Squire

I felt the same way until I heard him. He sounds like Anderson.

Of course I cannot like Yes anymore with a new singer.

BTW. Whats the story on Anderson? Why did he leave the band?

Supposedly he left for awhile because he was ill, yet when he became healthy again, he "wasn't invited back in". This was right before the "Fly From Here" album. I thought that record was great even without Anderson. Then, their next album "We Have Heaven" was a major disappointment. That was their last studio album, and I hope their last ever now that Chris Squire is gone.

Clem

I heard it was a health problem too. Yes had no real need to tou right then, and I don't see why they didn't wait for Jon, especially considering that Jon did a solo tour then too. Makes me think it may not have been a health thing after all.

Oh it's not like I think the guy isn't capable of pulling off that solo. Everyone has a bad night from time to time. And if you're gonna' flub a note or two, flubbing it on a Lifeson solo is very forgivable. :)