NFL Confidence Pool 2015

treeduck

I'm surprised I came second, I thought I was doing badly most of the way through. Tx and Cyclonus pulling out of course made a difference.

Hopefully we can do this again next year and with a bit of luck LABT will be back along with Tx and Cyclonus.

Chiefs over Texans

Seahawks over Vikings

Steelers over Bengals

Foreskins over Packers

Good luck everyone and one of y'all please win the damn POWERBALL!

• Like 1

OK so I thought I read somewhere in this thread something was going to be done C-Pool wise regarding the playoffs. I realize that a lot of our favorite teams didn't make it to the playoffs. Also treeduck may need a break after a long haul of dealing with the calculations of all our picks week to week during the reg season. However is that a reason to give up on the confidence pool fun through out the playoffs to the "BIG" dance. So next year if it is agreeable by the one who did such a magnificent job of calculating all the win-loss numbers throughout the regular season to continue into the playoff season. My suggestion considering there is way less games during a playoff weeks vs regular season (even bye weeks) is to have a multiplier. For example, wild card week would have a 25pts added for each correct pick. Divisional week would have 50pts, Championship 75pts, Superbowl 100pts. These points would be added to the regular season totals and may give some a chance to up their standings. This extension would carry this (which I love & miss), well next years thread a chance to carry us up to "The Super Game" of NFL football.

What do you think?

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory