Which RUSH Album Cover Or Logo Would You Have As A Tattoo?

g under p

Mind you I don't currently have not not one tattoo but IF I was to get a RUSH one it would be simply this one.......

http://www.tritalk.co.uk/forums/userpix/1864_7328GRACELOG_1.jpg

I have this on my left shoulder

Keep in mind tattoos are permanent, but let's say you got a temporary one which one would you choose.....it can be anything RUSH related as well?

I have the starman. My brother has the Snakes and Arrows logo which is pretty cool.

So I have four rush tattoos out of my current six. The only cover I have is counterparts. The rest are the drum kit images; p/g, starman, and snakes and arrow ouroboros. Although I memory serves me right the cover for counterparts was also on the bass drum. 

that being said, I would really like to get the test for echo cover. I have considered it in the past but held off because I think it would be difficult for an average tattoo artist to pull off. With the shading and all. I haven’t found a guy I trusted for that. 

If I was getting a Rush tattoo I'd go with the three wishbones on the Roll the Bones Cover...it's either on the back cover or on the inside, I don't remember.

Edited by Brava Doh!
  • Like 1

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwt5yZdRxYXEb2mnn1sEJ

If not the p/g, I might get the two fingers top image from the Presto art as it could simultaneously symbolize peace, my two kids, my wife and I, or RUSH. :smile:

On 3/24/2024 at 3:49 PM, Brava Doh! said:

If I was getting a Rush tattoo I'd go with the three wishbones on the Roll the Bones Cover...it's either on the back cover or on the inside, I don't remember.

It's the back