2015-2016 College Football thread

Aikenrooster

Meltdown from an Arkansas fan:

"Posted by SmackoverHawg on 9/12/15 at 9:08 pm to TheCheshireHog

quote:

It's what happens when you have a chicken shite QB that shits the bed in the red zone and a bunch of lard asses on the Oline that can't block for shite. Bad QB and fat ass, out of shape, pussy arse O-line=losing. #Uncommon is right. #Uncommon to talk that much shite and lose to motherfricking TOLDEO.

Not to mention....why in the frick did BA throw that last pass into the fricking bleachers?????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a POS!!!! He's worried about his TD/INT ratio, meanwhile is the losingest QB in UA history. frick him, frick Bert, frick the Oline, frick Jeff Long, frick Enos, frick the refs, frick injuries, frick excuses, frick Houston Nutt, frick Frank Broyles, frick Bobby Petrino, frick Paul Petrino, frick John L. Smith, frick Jack Crowe, frick Danny Ford, frick Joe Kines, frick Reggie Herring, frick Chaney, frick Wilford Brimley or whoever the old stupid frick D coordinator petrino had, frick anybody making excuses for this bullshite, frick losing, frick Little Rock, frick Fayetteville, frick the color red, frick the Japs for bombing Pearl Harbor and costing us Bear Bryant, frick Frank Broyles again for hiring Ken Hatfield instead of Jimmy Johnson, frick Lou Holtz, frick Dicky Nutt, frick Gus Malzahn and all the Springdale bitches he brought, frick Eddie Sutton, frick Mike Heath, frick Pelphrey, frick Mike Anderson, frick ESPN, frick ABC, NBC, CBS, Nickelodeon, Fox news, CNN, MSNBC, frick Ashley Madison, frick Bert....how'd I miss him? and if I didn't, frick Bert again, frick the SEC.

frick it all."

Wow!

I remember some posts from you last year that were in a similar spirit, even if not quite so extreme.

Edited by Closer to the Heart

Meltdown from an Arkansas fan:

"Posted by SmackoverHawg on 9/12/15 at 9:08 pm to TheCheshireHog

quote:

It's what happens when you have a chicken shite QB that shits the bed in the red zone and a bunch of lard asses on the Oline that can't block for shite. Bad QB and fat ass, out of shape, pussy arse O-line=losing. #Uncommon is right. #Uncommon to talk that much shite and lose to motherfricking TOLDEO.

Not to mention....why in the frick did BA throw that last pass into the fricking bleachers?????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a POS!!!! He's worried about his TD/INT ratio, meanwhile is the losingest QB in UA history. frick him, frick Bert, frick the Oline, frick Jeff Long, frick Enos, frick the refs, frick injuries, frick excuses, frick Houston Nutt, frick Frank Broyles, frick Bobby Petrino, frick Paul Petrino, frick John L. Smith, frick Jack Crowe, frick Danny Ford, frick Joe Kines, frick Reggie Herring, frick Chaney, frick Wilford Brimley or whoever the old stupid frick D coordinator petrino had, frick anybody making excuses for this bullshite, frick losing, frick Little Rock, frick Fayetteville, frick the color red, frick the Japs for bombing Pearl Harbor and costing us Bear Bryant, frick Frank Broyles again for hiring Ken Hatfield instead of Jimmy Johnson, frick Lou Holtz, frick Dicky Nutt, frick Gus Malzahn and all the Springdale bitches he brought, frick Eddie Sutton, frick Mike Heath, frick Pelphrey, frick Mike Anderson, frick ESPN, frick ABC, NBC, CBS, Nickelodeon, Fox news, CNN, MSNBC, frick Ashley Madison, frick Bert....how'd I miss him? and if I didn't, frick Bert again, frick the SEC.

frick it all."

Wow!

I remember some posts from you last year that were in a similar spirit, even if not quite so extreme.

Oh, I'm still pissed off, big time. Except, this year, I think everyone else has jumped on board.

You can find my rants on cockytalk, under the same user name.

I just didn't post anything on here, because I knew how you felt and it's pointless to antagonize you. Lol.

I will say this: We can lose every game from now until the end of time, and I'm a going to be a rooster. That's better than being a dog or tiger.

OU beats UT.

Such a pathetic SEC performance today. :facepalm:

But wait, I thought the SEC was the preeminent, supreme, unparalleled, blah blah blah conference in the whole. entire WORLD?

The sports media and their sanctimonious fans sure think so.

Trashtalking from an ACC fan.

El Oh El.

Sorry, but your conference has long been an afterthought joke in cfb, with the singular exception of Florida State occasionally. ACC has been repeatedly, on a regular basis, total weaksauce. ACC has had losing records against the SEC on a perfectly regular basis. Only total homer ACC noobs would be oblivious to that.

Edited by Closer to the Heart

College officiating is a total FARCE. Wisconsin safety comes it on a blitz, hits the QB in the CHEST a split second after he throws a pass, and he gets ejected for "targeting".

A textbook hit on the QB, no helmet to helmet contact, but the QB's helmet pops off. The refs are idiots. Even an official review showed it was a clean hit.

• Like 1

College officiating is a total FARCE. Wisconsin safety comes it on a blitz, hits the QB in the CHEST a split second after he throws a pass, and he gets ejected for "targeting".

A textbook hit on the QB, no helmet to helmet contact, but the QB's helmet pops off. The refs are idiots. Even an official review showed it was a clean hit.

Yes, I've noticed this happening all year. They are pussyfying the game.
  • Like 1

Yes, I've noticed this happening all year. They are pussyfying the game.

And a second Badger is tossed for "targeting". These guys are playing FOOTBALL. They're not mafia assassins..... :facepalm:

• Like 1

Ohio State hasn't played like they have a "easy" schedule.. Just awful slipshod performance all the way around! Turnovers play calling, time management one of the worse damn LUCKY wins I ever witnessed! Hats off to NIU Huskies they played to win not intimidated at all, 35point underdog my ass.. Embarrassing but relieved to survive..
  • Like 1

Indiana Hoosiers move to 3-0 with a 38-35 come from behind win against the Hilltoppers... :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez:
  • Like 1

Indiana Hoosiers move to 3-0 with a 38-35 come from behind win against the Hilltoppers... :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez:

Man, that's awesome. I'm happy for you!

Thanks, but we've hardly beaten murderer's row. So Illinois, Fla Intl, and W Kentucky, by 1, 14, and 3 respectively, at home. Still, take care of a bad Wake Forest team and win two conference games and it's our second bowl in 22 years...

• Like 1

Man, that's awesome. I'm happy for you!

Thanks, but we've hardly beaten murderer's row. So Illinois, Fla Intl, and W Kentucky, by 1, 14, and 3 respectively, at home. Still, take care of a bad Wake Forest team and win two conference games and it's our second bowl in 22 years...

Hey, the Hilltoppers almost beat Vandy, and, they'be been a good team lately. I'm happy for ya.
  • Like 1

Carolina throws a pick and Jawja scores a few plays later. Down by 25. Hard to see how this one isn't over.

Jawja has run like 30 plays in a row that were NOT 3rd downs. Their stats are off the charts.

Edited by Aikenrooster