Happy Birthday, lemonycake!

That One Guy

Happy Birthday miss cake. The older I get the younger everyone else seems to. Geez, have a great day young lady and super to have you around here... :cheers:

Thank you for the wishes, Narps! It's always lovely to see your positive and cheerful posts! :cheers:

Thanks young lady. I think I can safely speak for all here and say you are a great addition to the gang here. Good to see you getting comfortable and posting a bit more. You will never catch me at the rate you are going but I have been here it will be 2 years in September so I have a slight head start there... :cheers: :codger:

Thanks for the kind words Narps, TRF is a great place to hang out :cheers: and wow, you've reached 20k posts in a matter of 2 years... that's quite the amount! I'll never be able to catch up to you :LOL:

Happy birthday! And thanks, again, for bringing Audrey Hepburn into my life every day! Wonderful avatar!

Thank you, goose! Audrey really was the epitome of grace and kindness :yes:

Happy Belated Birthday Lemony !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And here's something well worth the wait - the sort of disturbing - dancing - BIRTHDAY MAN

!!!!!

http://api.ning.com/files/KBI*TiKs6pIpUQWA-NnELQMSi78un-1FgUSi9Ayfz*sGlA5WhfoKdrk565IZHfxvVlzZguqkdMbnb75gz2pol21VzGqJV4Yo/Yuki_BrithdayDanceDude1106_01.gif

• Like 1

Happy Belated Birthday Lemony !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And here's something well worth the wait - the sort of disturbing - dancing - BIRTHDAY MAN

!!!!!

http://api.ning.com/files/KBI*TiKs6pIpUQWA-NnELQMSi78un-1FgUSi9Ayfz*sGlA5WhfoKdrk565IZHfxvVlzZguqkdMbnb75gz2pol21VzGqJV4Yo/Yuki_BrithdayDanceDude1106_01.gif

Hahaha, sorry I missed this last night! Thanks, Lucas for the happy dancing fellow!!! (although he does look a bit insane :LOL: ) :dweez: