5 Hour Energy

JohnRogers

I've only just worked out what the thread title means........

:o

I'm thinking you think it means something other than the energy drink?

Or do I not know what the thread title really means?!

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/55847121.jpg

It's an energy drink? :o

Yes Babycat, it's an energy drink. JohnRogers posted a pic of what the bottle looks like. The bottles are really tiny. There's only a few sips of liquid in each bottle. It's supposed to give you a lot of energy. It comes in many different flavors too, all very tart. It's ok I guess. It doesn't really work for me but then again, I have a high caffeine tolerance so maybe that's why. The drink doesn't actually contain caffeine though, so I'm curious why I don't get the same energy surge as others. It's a massive dose of vitamins really.

As with many threads, sometimes it's easy to poke fun at things and then everything quickly devolves!

And yes, I said, "poke." :P

Edited by Janie
  • Like 2

Babycat, you're in the UK, right? I'm curious if they have it in Europe.

5-Hour Energy is huge over here. Whoever invented this stuff has made a boatload of money! The drink has only been around for a few years too, I think.

They have been running radio ads suggesting to mix it with cold water for a satisfying sipper cooler. That is what I have been doing, it seems to work but still doesn't taste great. I have no idea if it improves "performance".

5-Hour Energy is huge over here. Whoever invented this stuff has made a boatload of money! The drink has only been around for a few years too, I think.

I'm a UK kitty. I've never even heard of the drink in question. Which explains why I'm like :o

:P

• Like 1

I've only just worked out what the thread title means........

:o

I'm thinking you think it means something other than the energy drink?

Or do I not know what the thread title really means?!

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/55847121.jpg

It's an energy drink? :o

Yes Babycat, it's an energy drink. JohnRogers posted a pic of what the bottle looks like. The bottles are really tiny. There's only a few sips of liquid in each bottle. It's supposed to give you a lot of energy. It comes in many different flavors too, all very tart. It's ok I guess. It doesn't really work for me but then again, I have a high caffeine tolerance so maybe that's why. The drink doesn't actually contain caffeine though, so I'm curious why I don't get the same energy surge as others. It's a massive dose of vitamins really.

As with many threads, sometimes it's easy to poke fun at things and then everything quickly devolves!

And yes, I said, "poke." :P

She said "poke"..! :P

• Like 1

I just eat food, that seems to work.

I know this is wrong and not all that healthy but a lot of times, I won't eat anything until later in the day, around 4pm and then have a triple espresso and maybe some chocolate. The energy surge is incredible.

Sexy!

I think we do have it, I've heard of it anyway, it exists somewhere on the edges of my perception somewhere, like a boulder floating in Saturn's rings...

• Like 1