Mercury Reissues, MP and ESL what's going on?

tas7

Given the mess lately surfaced with amazon I have ordered MP and preordered ESL and Signals at Barnes & Noble.

It will cost 30$ to have all three albums shipped together in Europe (and then waiting for customs....), but alternatives are really scarce, mainly because Rush Backstage do not ship acroos 'the pond'.

I got an official message from Amazon saying Moving Pictures is on its way but ESL is two weeks behind. I'm waiting to check my conspiracy theory that Billboard makes its charts up. I expect MP to chart as 2112 did. But why do none of the others chart as I would assume that the same people would be buying the re issues.

I got an official message from Amazon saying Moving Pictures is on its way but ESL is two weeks behind. I'm waiting to check my conspiracy theory that Billboard makes its charts up. I expect MP to chart as 2112 did. But why do none of the others chart as I would assume that the same people would be buying the re issues.

MP IS EASY TO FIND!

got my deluxe with tshirt today and I have to send back has a big ding in the deluxe box, also it is a very cheap MP box Did not get to open it!!

got my deluxe with tshirt today and I have to send back has a big ding in the deluxe box, also it is a very cheap MP box Did not get to open it!!

I am quite sure that " big ding" in the box, wont affect the vinyl :eh:
  • Like 1

Moving Pictures arrived in a big box for some reason, sound quality on the pressing is a bit weird not what I expected. ESL was supposed to come with it but has been delayed. Signals is unavailable at the moment so it looks like anyone outside the US just has to wait.

Managed to find Fly By Night, 2112, A Farewell to Kings, and Permanent Waves at my local Barnes and Noble today, but I only bought AFTK and PW because they had them marked up to $30.

I might regret not getting 2112...

Anyway, from here on out I preorder.

My local store has no problem getting the vinyls. Permanent Waves I'll pass on since I already got a Mobile Fidelity version which I suspect will be much better. Soon I'll take the time to order Hemispheres, Moving Pictures and ESL.
  • Like 1

My local store has no problem getting the vinyls. Permanent Waves I'll pass on since I already got a Mobile Fidelity version which I suspect will be much better. Soon I'll take the time to order Hemispheres, Moving Pictures and ESL.

I've been after that Mobile Fidelity version! I have Signals in Mobile Fidelity, so I may pass on Signals next month.