Exit Stage Left Question...

Rockosmith

an auddy of the Montreal '81 show has never surfaced afaik. I recently started a thread about sources used for ESL, particularly Sides 1, 3 & 4. I'm thinking TSOR and LVS are from March 24th in Toronto

an auddy of the Montreal '81 show has never surfaced afaik. I recently started a thread about sources used for ESL, particularly Sides 1, 3 & 4. I'm thinking TSOR and LVS are from March 24th in Toronto

According to the bands site,

Exit… Stage Left, the band’s second live album, was recorded at The Apollo in Glasgow, Scotland on June 10th & 11th, 1980 and at The Forum in Montreal, Quebec in March 27th, 1981

Exit… Stage Left, the band’s second live album, was recorded at The Apollo in Glasgow, Scotland on June 10th & 11th, 1980 and at The Forum in Montreal, Quebec in March 27th, 1981

Yeah, I know what they state as the sources but in this recent thread, I speculated it may not be 100% so

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/94725-source-used-for-lvs-on-esl/

I'd love to hear the original Closer to the Heart so I can see if I'm right about what I have posted before - which is that you can hear the echo of Lee's original "yeeeaaah" near the end of that song.

Yeah, I know what they state as the sources but in this recent thread, I speculated it may not be 100% so

http://www.therushfo...for-lvs-on-esl/

Interesting that the boots are hard to find for these songs.