Eddie Van Halen Is The Greatest Guitar Player Alive In 2015! David Lee Roth Is Still Amazing! FUKK THE CRITICS! FUKK YOU HATERS 2!

RUSHHEAD666

I find it hard to take Van Halen seriously anymore. I think it was the simple fact that I outgrew them around 1984. I think, for the most part, that their music and lyrics are for kids (which is no problem as that is who they were trying to appeal to at the time).

I'm never going to grow up! I will listen to Van Halen when I'm 98! The lyrics are all about partying, sex, boozing and sex.

I FUKKING LOVE THE LYRICS! "We're gettin' funny in the back of my car..............."

I can't wait to feel your love tonight.

Seriously, I think David Lee Roth is a pretty good lyricist. Very witty and a great sense of humor. Sometimes that's the right stuff.

One of the big differences from the Hagar era. Roth was sly and witty. Hagar was "Slip and slide, push it in, bitch sure got the rhythm."

• Like 3

I find it hard to take Van Halen seriously anymore. I think it was the simple fact that I outgrew them around 1984. I think, for the most part, that their music and lyrics are for kids (which is no problem as that is who they were trying to appeal to at the time).

I'm never going to grow up! I will listen to Van Halen when I'm 98! The lyrics are all about partying, sex, boozing and sex.

I FUKKING LOVE THE LYRICS! "We're gettin' funny in the back of my car..............."

Seriously, I think David Lee Roth is a pretty good lyricist. Very witty and a great sense of humor. Sometimes that's the right stuff.

One of the big differences from the Hagar era. Roth was sly and witty. Hagar was "Slip and slide, push it in, bitch sure got the rhythm."

Yeah, Dave was like surfer dude version of Bon scott.

• Like 3

Greatest post ever.

I'm listening to 5150 right now to try and face the hypocrisy and idiocy of me.

It's not bad.

I actually wore the record out in 1986. I can't do OU812 man because of "Finish What Ya Started." It's my kryptonite

• Like 1

Wait! Really? You just said that Dave is like the surfer dude of Bon Scott.

You just made my fuckking night.

Man I love you.

Compare the album version of The Jack to Poundcake for example, as opposed to the fade out of Everybody Wants Some.