how to add pics to posts

cooheed2112

Hi all ,I'm not much use at these social networking sites but need to upload pictures of my hentor sportscaster. I just built a replica and it ABSOLUTELY nails the GUP era sounds!

Can anyone advise.

Rush fan since 1978!!

you need to load them to a site like photobucket or flickr or some site like that... then use the link there to add to your posts here Edited by Lost In Xanadu

Do not fret. It took me some time to figure out how to post a picture.

1) Go to photobucket and sign up for a free acount.

2) Upload for free all the pictures you want. (I have barely touched maximum and have 100's of photos there)

3) Use the "IMG" code for reply boxes like the one I'm typing into right now.

4) Use the "Direct" code for signature pics.

In the reply box, see the "Image" icon. Click here and paste the copied picture link into it.

I found you cannot use the "IMG" code for everything here. So you may need to try a few times like I did.

Heres a better explanation. http://www.therushfo...qs/#entry232116

Edited by John V
  • Like 1

This is in the wrong forum. This forum is for discussing Rush. Post in the correct forum or be labelled an Attention Whore.

Sorry to prick your entitlement bubble.

Sorry but I thought that a hentor Sportscaster is more to do with rush than a young woman's rear.?

Check out the other parts of the forum eg musician's forum or general topics.

Those forums exist for a reason.

Sorry but I thought that a hentor Sportscaster is more to do with rush than a young woman's rear.?

Topic moved to Random Samples. Coheed2112, Making Modern Music is our musician's forum. I would start a new thread in there to show off that very nice Sportscaster of yours. This thread can serve as a general how-to thread about how to post pics. :cheers:

And as far as that pic in John V's sig...

Do not fret. It took me some time to figure out how to post a picture...

John, that is not an appropriate pic for a board like this. You can express your love of the Miami Dolphins without showing a woman's bare ass. You'll have to replace or remove it. Aside from that. thanks for helping him with Photobucket.

This is in the wrong forum. This forum is for discussing Rush. Post in the correct forum or be labelled an Attention Whore.

The guy has 8 posts. Maybe take it easy on him?

Topic moved to Random Samples. Coheed2112, Making Modern Music is our musician's forum. I would start a new thread in there to show off that very nice Sportscaster of yours. This thread can serve as a general how-to thread about how to post pics. :cheers:

And as far as that pic in John V's sig...

Do not fret. It took me some time to figure out how to post a picture...

John, that is not an appropriate pic for a board like this. You can express your love of the Miami Dolphins without showing a woman's bare ass. You'll have to replace or remove it. Aside from that. thanks for helping him with Photobucket.

The guy has 8 posts. Maybe take it easy on him?

Because he can't read? Ok.

Ignore TonyR - most people do.

Take your time looking around - There are sub forums for everything. the mods can help you to move a thread you start to a form that might be more fitting - IF NECESSARY.

I like the Sportscaster very much.

Nice :facepalm:

Excellent way to be an ambassador to our (mostly) friendly community.