R40 DVD/Blu-ray will be filme in... *SPOILER*

Hemispheres4Echo

Does this mean they're pretty much sure they aren't extending the tour? Time Machine and CA were both filmed on the second leg.

No tour extension.

THIS IS IT

Sources?

I'm still of the opinion that they didn't set up all this production for 34 shows...

I talked to Howard U. in Atlanta. He told me what is scheduled is it. No second leg and nothing overseas.

Does this mean they're pretty much sure they aren't extending the tour? Time Machine and CA were both filmed on the second leg.

No tour extension.

THIS IS IT

Sources?

I'm still of the opinion that they didn't set up all this production for 34 shows...

I talked to Howard U. in Atlanta. He told me what is scheduled is it. No second leg and nothing overseas.

Things could change. After all, I don't think this tour was on the books at all around the same time last year, when it really made sense to tour then as they were right in the midst of their actual 40th anniversary with Neil.

I'm waiting for either one of two press releases after this year's tour is over.

It's either:

1) "RUSH EXTEND R40 TOUR INTO 2016

or

2) "RUSH CALL IT A DAY"

Out of all of their live releases since comeback what do you guys think has the best production? This doesnt necessarily mean best concert just best overall production for the release in terms of audio mixing and video quality.

I will go with Time Machine. It isn't my favourite set but the production and everything on blu ray looked great. CA as every has said is horrendous I don't know what the hell happened there. I haven't seen Snakes on blu ray only on DVD but apparently its really good.

Out of all of their live releases since comeback what do you guys think has the best production? This doesnt necessarily mean best concert just best overall production for the release in terms of audio mixing and video quality.

I will go with Time Machine. It isn't my favourite set but the production and everything on blu ray looked great. CA as every has said is horrendous I don't know what the hell happened there. I haven't seen Snakes on blu ray only on DVD but apparently its really good.

Time Machine DVD was planned for a while. Clockwork Angels Tour was kind of lately planned and rushed for production so that's the main reason why the production value sucks.

I wasn't aware of all that so lets hope they've learned from their last mistake haha.

I believe Alex said in an interview before the tour that they planned to film a couple shows so hopefully they have it well planned out like Time Machine.

For 2112 would be great but probably not… once they are settled into the set for a tour even with all the swaps they generally don't change anything. Yes this year will be a bit different because this may be the first time they are doing a rarity like Losing It at select shows.

Plus they got the entire 2112 on the R40 from the T4E tour. You aren't going to get a better recording than that unfortunately because Geddy could hit some awesome notes back then. They added presentation this year which was great but I knew realistically he wouldn't be able to sing it the way he did on that tour.

Edited by mrfriendly