The Real Reason this is the Last Major Tour This is not a joke

madrushian

I have to laugh at the poster who said "they did it for us."

I would love it if that were true.

Somehow, I doubt it. Justin Hayward once said in an interview in the nineties that when they (the Moodies) first became famous and started to make loads of money, they acquired a lifestyle that they quickly became accustomed to. Then, they had to make enough money to maintain that lifestyle.

Somehow I think the same is true for Rush and all bands. It would be wonderful if they thought that much about us though.

Somehow, I doubt it. Justin Hayward once said in an interview in the nineties that when they (the Moodies) first became famous and started to make loads of money, they acquired a lifestyle that they quickly became accustomed to. Then, they had to make enough money to maintain that lifestyle.

Somehow I think the same is true for Rush and all bands. It would be wonderful if they thought that much about us though.

Laugh away. It doesn't change the truth of things.

Why people think Rush aren't already multimillionaires is puzzling.

The ONLY reason R40 is happening is because Geddy convinced the other two to do it.

The ONLY reason R40 is happening is because Geddy RAY convinced the band to do it.

Fixed that fer ya....

• Like 2

The ONLY reason R40 is happening is because Geddy RAY convinced the band to do it.

Fixed that fer ya....

Exactly my thoughts. Moneybags Danniels made it happen.

The ONLY reason R40 is happening is because Geddy convinced the other two to do it.

I already know that.

I'm not the one trying to convince myself that fans mean more to them than they do.

• Like 1

Why do you keep saying that? Pure speculation on your part.

I already know that.

I'm not the one trying to convince myself that fans mean more to them than they do.

LOL. I definitely don't convincing about any realities in the concert business, rest assured.

It usually is Ray, yes.

Not this time.

His money train's ending. He ain't happy about it. :)

Ged is the one who made this tour happen.

I already know that.

LOL. I definitely don't convincing about any realities in the concert business, rest assured.

It usually is Ray, yes.

Not this time.

You are stuck like a 5 year old kid. You may as well be my son. Hes a tad stubborn but he gets that from his Mommy ;)

I already know that.

It usually is Ray, yes.

Not this time.

No, actually you're wrong.

R40 (just like R30 and TMT) are 100% Ray's idea.

I already know that.

It usually is Ray, yes.

Not this time.

No, actually you're wrong.

R40 (just like R30 and TMT) are 100% Ray's idea.

They pretty much said they got talked into doing the tour.

Edited by EagleMoon

Why do you keep saying that? Pure speculation on your part.

It really isn't.

I already know that.

It usually is Ray, yes.

Not this time.

You are stuck like a 5 year old kid. You may as well be my son. Hes a tad stubborn but he gets that from his Mommy ;)

What is it that I"m saying that's bothering you? :)