The R40 Tour Book - Now Online

Jag2112

Move to the spolier forum.

Jesus man. Can't even follow simple directions.

Someone might click on that link not realizing what true spoliers await them in the tour book.

Come on people. It's a simple concept. If there are any spoilers....put it in the spoiler forum where you can spoil and talk about everything R40 related till your blue in the face.

Edited by Todem

Someone might click on that link not realizing what true spoliers await them in the tour book.

Come on people. It's a simple concept. If there are any spoilers....put it in the spoiler forum where you can spoil and talk about everything R40 related till your blue in the face.

Which is why I wrote *SPOILERS WITHIN*

Which is why I wrote *SPOILERS WITHIN*

Todem, no need to get on Jag's case. He clearly marked it as a spoiler thread, there is no actual content in the opening post (link only), and the thread title clearly indicates what is contained within -- all of this provides adequate warning to those who don't want to see the tour book.

That said, this sort of thing is better off in the R40 forum anyway. :)

Edited by 1-0-0-1-0-0-1

I thought it had a lot more pages with lots of pictures?? John as always Thanks you!!

I'm still in the process of scanning the rest of the images... they'll be posted 'soon'...