R40 Merch Question

LedRush

I'm not really a fan of the skull shirts. They're more of a guy thing I guess.

LOL....I'm not a guy. ;)

No accounting for taste, is there? jk. ;)

• Like 1

maiden shirts are 40 and they actually have cool artwork. f**k this!

I honestly don't know what the Maiden shirts look like but personally I don't want to be wearing a mural. That is what I don't like about the Moving Pictures "all over" t-shirt and I think the one they put out Beyond The Lighted Stage t-shirt. Way to much going on for my taste. Simple and tasteful is a ok with me. As I said haven't seen the Maiden ones and maybe they are tasteful too. Probably an "older person" thing... :LOL:

I don't like all-over print shirts either. most maiden shirts look like standard band shirts (black, logo on top, album cover on front, tour dates on back), I just prefer their artwork in general because all their merch has zombies and shit on it.

I like the R40 shirt and the new AFTK shirt but knowing that they'll both be 10-20 bucks in a few months, on top of not finding them cool enough to spend 40 bucks on em...just thinkin about skipping the shirt this time.

yeah i'm over shirts...they get enough money with my ticket price.

LOL....I'm not a guy. ;)

Heh....I think I am digging the colors in that one. :D

LOL....I'm not a guy. ;)

Heh....I think I am digging the colors in that one. :D

Nah, I think the colors are cool. I've just never been a fan of the logo.

I honestly don't know what the Maiden shirts look like but personally I don't want to be wearing a mural. That is what I don't like about the Moving Pictures "all over" t-shirt and I think the one they put out Beyond The Lighted Stage t-shirt. Way to much going on for my taste. Simple and tasteful is a ok with me. As I said haven't seen the Maiden ones and maybe they are tasteful too. Probably an "older person" thing... :LOL:

I don't like all-over print shirts either. most maiden shirts look like standard band shirts (black, logo on top, album cover on front, tour dates on back), I just prefer their artwork in general because all their merch has zombies and shit on it.

I like the R40 shirt and the new AFTK shirt but knowing that they'll both be 10-20 bucks in a few months, on top of not finding them cool enough to spend 40 bucks on em...just thinkin about skipping the shirt this time.

I'm with ya. I buy most of my shirts from the Backstage Club when they at long last hit 9.99...

I actually got that cool Moving Pictures all-over shirt a few months ago for $9.99. I see they now have it back in the "closeouts" section - at $49.99! :o

I saw that. What a joke. I see that from time to time. I almost pulled the trigger on the black baseball jersey a while back. They had it on close out for 49.99 when its regular 99.00. I went back not long after and I think it was 79.99. To rich for my blood...

I actually bought that black baseball jersey when it was $49.99 and am glad I did. I don't think they even have anymore left and if they do, that higher price probably applies. Go figure.

Wish I had now. It almost seems like the shirt you gotta have to be a "real fan" is some weird way. I don't know maybe its just a guy thing... ;) :LOL:

Yeah. I guess so. :eyeroll: :doh: :LOL:

• Like 1

I'm with ya. I buy most of my shirts from the Backstage Club when they at long last hit 9.99...

I actually got that cool Moving Pictures all-over shirt a few months ago for $9.99. I see they now have it back in the "closeouts" section - at $49.99! :o

I saw that. What a joke. I see that from time to time. I almost pulled the trigger on the black baseball jersey a while back. They had it on close out for 49.99 when its regular 99.00. I went back not long after and I think it was 79.99. To rich for my blood...

I actually bought that black baseball jersey when it was $49.99 and am glad I did. I don't think they even have anymore left and if they do, that higher price probably applies. Go figure.

Wish I had now. It almost seems like the shirt you gotta have to be a "real fan" is some weird way. I don't know maybe its just a guy thing... ;) :LOL:

Yeah. I guess so. :eyeroll: :doh: :LOL:

A pic or two wouldn't hurt... ;)

Agreed. The photo of the merch stand in Tulsa looked to have some stuff I would like to have but I couldn't make out the prices. Probably good that I couldn't. I better bring a few bucks with me I reckon...

I figured you were a lock for the AFTK R40 shirt.

Just arrived today!!! What a cool shirt----Awesome :rush:

That one is really tempting I gotta admit. I wear that logo on my arm 24/7 but my old AFTK shirt has had it. I will probably go with the Dalmatian one anyway as I have never had anything Signals related in the past and its grey... :codger:
  • Like 1

Agreed. The photo of the merch stand in Tulsa looked to have some stuff I would like to have but I couldn't make out the prices. Probably good that I couldn't. I better bring a few bucks with me I reckon...

I figured you were a lock for the AFTK R40 shirt.

Just arrived today!!! What a cool shirt----Awesome :rush:

That one is really tempting I gotta admit. I wear that logo on my arm 24/7 but my old AFTK shirt has had it. I will probably go with the Dalmatian one anyway as I have never had anything Signals related in the past and its grey... :codger:

yeah that shirt is pretty cool, the black r40 hat looks killer as well ( not the dumbass flat brim) :rush:

Are the prices on the site the same as at the show?

From what I've heard, yes.

Hmm, might as well order online then. Can wear my shirt to the show, won't have to schlep it around the concert!

Except you have to pay shipping and handling.

$8 on a $100 order. I'll survive

that's my plan this time. if I'm feeling festive enough I might end up dropping 40 dollars on a shirt but I hope I can control myself

• Like 1

I'm too old school, I guess. There's just something...you know that something...about buying a tee from the merch kiosks at the show. It's just part of the ritual. :)

I buy more shirts at smaller gigs I guess. 15-20 bucks for any shirt beats 35-40

http://www.rushbackstage.com/images/products/RU/R4/RUR4JAKR40036_001.jpg?preset=details

Is it me or does the logo seem to be a little too high up on this jacket?

Looks WAY too high to me.

• Like 1

http://www.rushbackstage.com/images/products/RU/R4/RUR4JAKR40036_001.jpg?preset=details

Yep, and for us women with long hair, forget it. Covered instantly.

I thought that too after I posted my comment.

Here it is....

http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp338/plantfan40/5.jpg

That broad wearing the blue Rush shirt never heard of them until 4 minutes before she showed up, you can tell by the terror in her eyes.

Someone went "ASHLEY- Some dude named Ray Danniels said you HAVE to wear this!!"

Here it is....

http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp338/plantfan40/5.jpg

That broad wearing the blue Rush shirt never heard of them until 4 minutes before she showed up, you can tell by the terror in her eyes.

Someone went "ASHLEY- Some dude named Ray Danniels said you HAVE to wear this!!"

She does seem a bit glassy-eyed.

Having the embroidery that high up is a fail on a designer's standpoint. That should've been in the center.

• Like 1

Having the embroidery that high up is a fail on a designer's standpoint. That should've been in the center.

I don't know who in the world designed this batch of graphics, but it couldn't have been a professional. Pretty poor job and even more so considering the prices.

• Like 2

I don't know who in the world designed this batch of graphics, but it couldn't have been a professional. Pretty poor job and even more so considering the prices.

Time Machine merch designs were pretty good and were worth the $35 for the shirts IMO. Clockwork Angels tour merch was nice as well I think. R40 merch design however is quite disappointing (like CA Tour the live BluRay) as a whole yet I'm still get at least one thing at the merch table when I see them.

• Like 3

I didn't check out the merch stands in Tulsa. I went to see what they are selling online, and I was surprised by the high prices http://www.rushbacks...tour/index.html

Are all the t-shirts sold at the concerts this expensive? If not, I will wait till the show to get a t-shirt. It's hard to justify $40-50 for a t-shirt.

Maybe this is why the shirts we got were not as expected. We paid $24.99 for the R-40 tee shirt from the backstage Club.