Part Time Backround Actor...

boz69

Here's a little bit more useless information about this boz69 guy from Chicago...

I have been doing some backround acting(an extra)here in Chicago, over the past several months.

Starting off with Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock in a movie due out in early 2006 titled "IL MARE"...

Now, we are currently filming "The Break-Up" with Vince Vauhan and Jennifer Aniston, which is also due out for release in early 2006, but actually looks like April or May 2006, the way things are going, but you never know in Hollywood!!!

We did a scene at Wrigley Field, I had Jennifer two rows, right behind me!!!

Also, had a Tour Bus scene with Vince...

The Break-Up is due to wrap up at the end of August, but they might continue a bit longer from what I'm hearing...They might add a few more scenes from our first day of shooting, which began on June 20th. So I might get more work coming up soon!!!

Thats my story and I'm stickin to it... yes.gif

Edited by boz69

QUOTE (boz69 @ Aug 14 2005, 03:41 AM)
Here's a little bit more useless information about this boz69 guy from Chicago...

I have been doing some backround acting(an extra)here in Chicago, over the past several months.

Starting off with Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock in a movie due out in early 2006 titled "IL MARE"...

Now, we are currently filming "The Break-Up" with Vince Vauhan and Jennifer Aniston, which is also due out for release in early 2006, but actually looks like April or May 2006, the way things are going, but you never know in Hollywood!!!

The Break-Up is due to wrap up at the end of August, but they might continue a bit longer from what I'm hearing...They might add a few more scenes from our first day of shooting, which began on June 20th. So I might get more work coming up soon!!!

I already new the BozMan was famous yes.gif

QUOTE (boz69 @ Aug 14 2005, 03:41 AM)

Thanks for sharing. How cool!! trink39.gif

I'm sure gainful employment in your line of work does not come easy. Good to hear it's happening for you. trink38.gif

Hey Boz!

You were wearing a Rush shirt in some of those scenes, right?! mad.gif

We have to spread the Rush message somehow, and right now you're IT. cool.gif

QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Aug 15 2005, 07:55 PM)
Very cool boz!  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  1022.gif  trink39.gif

And you were wearing Rush shirts in those scenes, right?  wink.gif

no.gif , Usually a typical day has a stop at Wardrobe, and not once has the director decided that Boz keep his 2.gif shirt on during filming...I did have my CUBS jersey on during the Wrigley scene!!!(were happy for ya) trink39.gif

QUOTE (boz69 @ Aug 18 2005, 10:15 PM)
QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Aug 16 2005, 12:34 PM)
That is awesome, Boz!!!  Pics please!!!!  cool.gif

Sorry, No Autographs please...

sad.gif Not even fer me? Your twenty thousandth favorite TRF-er? tongue.gif