Backstage Prices??? WoW!!!

Ok I love spending my hard earned money on Rush Swag but Holy Crap have you see the prices for everything listed today?? 2 different prices for different size shirts etc. The probably will add more stuff in the coming days. In one of the pics some posted I thought I saw a Hockey 40 jersey. Must have!!!

Before I posted this I emailed my boss and asked for a raise!! On my forehead is the word sucker in big black letters!!

• Like 1

Ok I love spending my hard earned money on Rush Swag but Holy Crap have you see the prices for everything listed today?? 2 different prices for different size shirts etc. The probably will add more stuff in the coming days. In one of the pics some posted I thought I saw a Hockey 40 jersey. Must have!!!

Before I posted this I emailed my boss and asked for a raise!! On my forehead is the word sucker in big black letters!!

Noticed that too. For better or worse (depending on how you look at it) there's not a lot of interest for me there at the moment.

Where did you see the hockey jersey? If it's done right, I'd want that.

I'm liking...

...only $170.

Anyone want to buy a kidney?

Edited by ReGorLaTroy

Went on a R40 shopping spree including picking up The Art of Rush Classic Edition.

R40 Original Blue Shirt

Dalmation Tour Tee

R40 Raglan

R40 Meshback Hat

R40 Key Chain (my sons house key will go on that)

R40 Tourbook

Whew.....ok...that's enough merch. That should help the Rush retirement fund a tad.

• Like 2

The hockey Jersey?? was in one of the pics on Cygnus X1 site from yesterday

http://www.cygnus-x1...-05.08.2015.php

Don't know what that is (besides ugly) but it ain't no hockey jersey.

From that pic, I found what I was hoping to find. Shirt with the tour program image on it.

Backstage sent me an email saying it is a football jersey and should be available in a couple weeks