With music this bad

They won't even take me in Hell

Na na na na na na

Naked and stupid

Stu stu stu stu stu stu

STUPID :musicnote:

Edited by snowdogged
  • Like 1

Ghost of a Rider------------------------------4------------------------------------------3/28/15

Principled Man--------------------------------3------------------------------------------3/25/15

snowdogged-----------------------------------2------------------------------------------3/21/15

Janie--------------------------------------------2------------------------------------------3/24/15

Tombstone Mountain-------------------------2-----------------------------------------3/29/15

Lerxst1990-------------------------------------2------------------------------------------3/30/15

Lost In Xanadu--------------------------------1------------------------------------------3/6/15

greyfriar----------------------------------------1------------------------------------------3/8/15

Your_Lion--------------------------------------1------------------------------------------4/1/15

Game Rules

Pic Archive

http://i934.photobucket.com/albums/ad190/TDear_1984/cattuborangeoldman_zpsoafay542.jpg

These New Age baptisms are getting really weird....

• Like 1

Thanks lerxt :cheers:

OK, let's see what you've got for this

http://i934.photobucket.com/albums/ad190/TDear_1984/cattuborangeoldman_zpsoafay542.jpg

You've been trying to marinate me for years...now it's my turn bitch!

You stupid french cat... I told you he was a skunk!

Difficult choice. I had a good laugh over a lot of these, but LiX takes it this time :ebert:

Ghost of a Rider------------------------------4------------------------------------------3/28/15

Principled Man--------------------------------3------------------------------------------3/25/15

snowdogged-----------------------------------2------------------------------------------3/21/15

Janie--------------------------------------------2------------------------------------------3/24/15

Tombstone Mountain-------------------------2-----------------------------------------3/29/15

Lerxst1990-------------------------------------2------------------------------------------3/30/15

Lost In Xanadu--------------------------------2------------------------------------------4/3/15

greyfriar----------------------------------------1------------------------------------------3/8/15

Your_Lion--------------------------------------1------------------------------------------4/1/15

Game Rules

Pic Archive