LyndseyG

Yipes! Best wishes that you get the transplant and it all goes well.

And a reminder to people to sign up to become organ donors! Lyndsey will get her transplant because of the kindness of a donor.

Indeed. I am one. Someone and anyone can have at me if there are any good parts left after I take my last breath... :cheers:

I hope all your transplantable parts are in perfect working order when that time comes. :)

And a reminder to people to sign up to become organ donors! Lyndsey will get her transplant because of the kindness of a donor.

Indeed. I am one. Someone and anyone can have at me if there are any good parts left after I take my last breath... :cheers:

I hope all your transplantable parts are in perfect working order when that time comes. :)

Hope nobody just needs a right hand... :LOL:
  • Like 2

"But it does all my favorite things!"

• Like 2

:LOL:

"She" is still out of commission even with the cast gone. Still very sore and cramping. Cold showers... :scared:
  • Like 2

Lyndsey, I just now saw this and my heart goes out to you. I really hope you get the transplant sooner than later and that it all goes smoothly and is a success. :hug2:
  • Like 2

Lyndsey, I just now saw this and my heart goes out to you. I really hope you get the transplant sooner than later and that it all goes smoothly and is a success. :hug2:

Thank you Mara! :hug2:

Me too. Sorry I missed this, and I wish you the best of luck and a speedy recovery. If you were married to Narp, you'd likely want to keep that foggy eye - nothing good could come out of seeing him any better.

• Like 1

Me too. Sorry I missed this, and I wish you the best of luck and a speedy recovery. If you were married to Narp, you'd likely want to keep that foggy eye - nothing good could come out of seeing him any better.

:goodone: True this.... :)
  • Like 1

:goodone: True this.... :)

I'm there for you, man!
  • Like 1

Thank you for the well wishes, LIX!!!! :)

• Like 1

Update:

So I saw my optician guy about my contacts today.

He is very pleased with how I am getting on with my new, soft lenses.

We talked about the surgery. He was confident that it will happen later rather than sooner as he believes my degredation won't be that fast....

However, he did point out that I may experience a downslide...

Despite still not knowing for certain, I still came away feeling kind of relieved.

I'm to go back in September.

• Like 5

Update:

We talked about the surgery. He was confident that it will happen later rather than sooner as he believes my degredation won't be that fast....

Despite still not knowing for certain, I still came away feeling kind of relieved.

Lyndsey, I really hope everything goes well for you. :hug2:

• Like 1

Update:

Great to hear. Hope things continue to go your way... :cheers:
  • Like 1

Update:

Good to hear you're doing well with the lenses, Lyndsey :hug2: All the best for September

Update:

Good to hear you're doing well with the lenses, Lyndsey :hug2: All the best for September

Thank you, Your_Lion! :hug2: