TRF Members Predict!

Lorraine

Whatever he says, I'm sure to be disappointed and horrified and I have to wait until Monday to find out and be on pins and needles until then.

Can't you check in later tonight?

Whatever he says, I'm sure to be disappointed and horrified and I have to wait until Monday to find out and be on pins and needles until then.

She has to clock out around 8:30 eastern and is off on Sundays. They have been watching the OT closely around here lately.... :eh:

She has to clock out around 8:30 eastern and is off on Sundays. They have been watching the OT closely around here lately.... :eh:

Clock out?

Clock out?

Forgot.... :sarcastic: :)

Clock out?

I was about to say, what is that thing of which you speak? :LOL:

What's an "OT"?

Clock out?

I was about to say, what is that thing of which you speak? :LOL:

I forgot that you (and possibly I) have no time clock. I admire her discipline to be honest... :LOL:

What's an "OT"?

Overtime. Over a 40 hour "work week".... :D

We know he'll be asked the question but don't know he'll answer it.. I don't think he'll throw any albums under the bus, instead he'll possibly mention a few songs. Tai Shan may come up since he's given that one out already.

As for Likes; Power Windows, Counterparts, Moving Pictures and CA.

Thought I read an interview with Ged in the past where he already claimed he particularly enjoyed 2112 and PeW, and said he didn't really have any least faves, just that they were all representative of the time in which the band was creating.

Well officially I think they cheated. To only include albums up to Signals wasn't quite fair. Wasn't surprised to see MP in first place but was surprised to see Fly By Night as last.