For Duck! The Official Quiet Riot Thread: "Cum On Feel The Noize!" Slade?

RUSHHEAD666

Randy Rhoads was in this band! You guys ever hear the song "Thunderbird?" Dedicated to RR!

Kevin DuBrow was awesome! He was a great guy! I met him once before he died. We both had an obsession to buy Japanese Cds of hard rock and heavy metal! He liked Prog too!!

Those first two Quiet Riot albums with Randy on them are not officially released on cd but they are bootlegged. Also they are on Japanese vinyl!

Anyway you must admit that "Metal Health" is a classic hard rock album!

"Love's A Bitch!"

"Condition Critical" is ok.

"QR III" is weak.

"QR IV" is really bad! Kevin left the band before this album!

Edited by RUSHHEAD666
  • Like 1

I saw them on the Metal Health tour. They opened for Black Sabbath on the Born Again tour. And blew them away.

In about 1998 I saw them at a record store while Christmas shopping. I almost approached them but I was afraid I'd bum them out by telling them that I, a middle aged man, loved them when I was young.

• Like 1

Madness!

I've just been playing Metal Health & Condition Critical like crazy! The Rock Candy remasters.

Also a great boot of their US Festival appearance in '83. A landmark event in rock.

In their prime , they were great. And I love Carlos Cavazo!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEFkELYbt5A

AWESOME BUDDY! Carlos is soooooooooooooo underrated!!!

MAMA WEER ALL CRAZEE NOW!

More SLADE!

• Like 1

I saw them on the Metal Health tour. They opened for Black Sabbath on the Born Again tour. And blew them away.

In about 1998 I saw them at a record store while Christmas shopping. I almost approached them but I was afraid I'd bum them out by telling them that I, a middle aged man, loved them when I was young.

I am totally shocked man! That's not like you to chicken out for the LOVE OF METAL! You could have said hi to Kevin before he passed away!!!!

I am totally shocked man! That's not like you to chicken out for the LOVE OF METAL! You could have said hi to Kevin before he passed away!!!!

Haha. Don't get me wrong Earl. I seriously wanted to buy another copy of Metal Health and have them sign it.

• Like 1

Haha. Don't get me wrong Earl. I seriously wanted to buy another copy of Metal Health and have them sign it.

Hahaha! That would have been AWESOME!!! RIP KEVIN!

Rick I saw QR in a very small club about a year or two before Kevin died. They blew the fuckking roof off the place.

They were incredible!

I was in the middle of a fuckking mosh pit at Quiet Riot in a small shit dive club. HEAVEN!

God I love this band.

Hell I'm a HEAVY METAL WHORE!

Cheers and GOODNIGHT!

• Like 1