2015-2016 Chicago Bears Thread - Year of the Fox

The Analog Cub

Clausen is a fine backup and with your defense you don't need to score much to win anyway.

Opposite day, eh?

Lets try this. Cubs will be playing deep into October and the Hawks will take it from there.

Is deep defined here as "once after the regular season ends"?

Probably about five weeks after the Patriots play their first legitimate game. Or maybe into early November, weather depending.

Se ya Sunday. :madra:

This game is going to be the definition of "commitment to excrement".

If the Bears lose,

You are right. :LOL:

Okay. Not quite. First win.

Congrats,

I had a feeling the Raiders would not be ble to run out the clock. BTW, why was Cutler out in the first place?

At least the Raiders have been in the game for the past three weeks. The real test will be this Sunday against the Broncos.

Edited by troutman

Se ya Sunday. :madra:

This game is going to be the definition of "commitment to excrement".

If the Bears lose,

You are right. :LOL:

Okay. Not quite. First win.

Congrats,

I had a feeling the Raiders would not be ble to run out the clock. BTW, why was Cutler out in the first place?

At least the Raiders have been in the game for the past three weeks. The real test will be this Sunday against the Broncos.

Hamstring injury against the Cardinals.

• Like 1

Bears were lucky the Raiders were as loose with the ball and they were. I really think the Bears can be successful with a lot of Forte and smart playcalling for Cutler... safe crossing routes, screens, dump offs in the flat.... stay under control and let Forte do the heavy lifting. Edited by Lost In Xanadu
  • Like 1

Bears were lucky the Raiders were as loose with the ball and they were. I really think the Bears can be successful with a lot of Forte and smart playcalling for Cutler... safe crossing routes, screens, dump offs in the flat.... stay under control and let Forte do the heavy lifting.

You mean turnovers?

I haven't looked at the stats.

Edited by troutman

Bears were lucky the Raiders were as loose with the ball and they were. I really think the Bears can be successful with a lot of Forte and smart playcalling for Cutler... safe crossing routes, screens, dump offs in the flat.... stay under control and let Forte do the heavy lifting.

You mean turnovers?

Cutler passed for 2 TDs and Forte ran just shy of 100yds but Cutler threw an INT towards the end of the game. We barely won it with a FG.

• Like 1

You mean turnovers?

yeah, I watched most of the game, they both had an INT and a fumble lost, I think CHI might have had 2 lost.. I know for Chi, there was a fumble on the snap exchange, and I think Forte also lost one.

You mean turnovers?

yeah, I watched most of the game, they both had an INT and a fumble lost, I think CHI might have had 2 lost.. I know for Chi, there was a fumble on the snap exchange, and I think Forte also lost one.

Our center went down to injury and the new guy messed up one of the snaps.

• Like 1

You mean turnovers?

Cutler passed for 2 TDs and Forte ran just shy of 100yds but Cutler threw an INT towards the end of the game. We barely won it with a FG.

I was in bed,

Watching another game. Waiting for updates and saw how the Bears where getting in FG range. Saw the final. How far was the FG? And who is there kicker?

You mean turnovers?

Our center went down to injury and the new guy messed up one of the snaps.

easily understandable. I saw that shit happen all the time when I was coaching. The QB just gets a feel for the starting center's ass... and timing :LOL:
  • Like 1

You mean turnovers?

I was in bed,

Watching another game. Waiting for updates and saw how the Bears where getting in FG range. Saw the final. How far was the FG? And who is there kicker?

Don't remember how far it was but I think it was within the 30. Robbie Gould is our kicker.

• Like 1

You mean turnovers?

I was in bed,

Don't remember how far it was but I think it was within the 30. Robbie Gould is our kicker.

it was 40-something. He hit a 54 yarder earlier.

You mean turnovers?

I was in bed,

Oh yeah,

He's pretty good. Didn't know he was still around.

Edited by troutman

Bears lost but it wasn't all bad news. You no longer have a team career TD pass leader whose pro career predated the T formation.