Right Now Rush is practicing their songs for us!

losingit2k

Right now the members of RUSH are discussing set list and practicing their songs for us. That's right! US! Not for the Queen of England or President Obama. Not for the heads of state across the Boarder in Canada (Unless they are RUSH fans). But for us, the average Joe that wakes up in the morning, tired, stumbles out of bed and throws breakfast down their gullet and drive themselves to work. Just like Every day. Right now Rush is discussing which songs to present to us! To US! They are meeting with visual artist to create a most stunning spectacle for US! That's right US!

:dweez: :chickendance: :dweez:

Edited by losingit2k
  • Like 4

Isn't that strange that you would write this because about two hours ago I had the same exact thought. I saw them in my mind, Geddy specifically, in their Toronto warehouse practicing.

There must be a Rush Wave Length or something...... :ph34r:

• Like 2

Right now the members of RUSH are discussing set list and practicing their songs for us. That's right! US! Not for the Queen of England or President Obama. Not for the heads of state across the Boarder in Canada (Unless they are RUSH fans). But for us, the average Joe that wakes up in the morning, tired, stumbles out of bed and throws breakfast down their gullet and drive themselves to work. Just like Every day. Right now Rush is discussing which songs to present to us! To US! They are meeting with visual artist to create a most stunning spectacle for US! That's right US!

But, losingit, don't get carried away.

Yes, they are doing all that for US, but most of US have paid through the nose for tickets to see them.

Let's keep it all in perspective. ;) ;)

But, losingit, don't get carried away.

Yes, they are doing all that for US, but most of US have paid through the nose for tickets to see them.

Let's keep it all in perspective. ;) ;)

They didn't have to tour! I'm pretty sure they were find $$$ wise. I'm sure management, Ticket brokers, and all the other Musical Hyenas have much to do with the increasing expenditures. Its not just them!

• Like 1

Exciting times indeed.

Neil is probably in Quebec building up stamina snowshoeing and responding to his partners via email...

That's what I'm talking about. All the exciting behind the scenes activities that have jumped into full gear now that a tour is immanent. Roadies being contracted, Lighting and visuals being created. Stage set ups being developed not to mention the ever looming set list! I truly hope they pull out all of Permanent Waves on this one!

Isn't that strange that you would write this because about two hours ago I had the same exact thought. I saw them in my mind, Geddy specifically, in their Toronto warehouse practicing.

There must be a Rush Wave Length or something...... :ph34r:

Or Rush Minds think Alike! :7up: