How is Row 20?

Union 5-3992

Funny responses.

I was in row 9 for the Hershey show two years ago. It was great. I'm tall though, probably one of the tallest people on the floor, as in I feel sorry for anyone behind me. And I am sympathetic, but what can I do.

At the same time, depending upon the venue, I often prefer to sit in the front row of a section off the floor. This gives me the option of just sitting an enjoying the music. I'm not one to take vids or pics and post to facebook during the show, I'm one to take in every sight/sound and make the most of it for my memories. Pics just aren't the same to me.

Tix in front rows of great sections are much less expensive and usually more readily available upon public sale. They also aren't as hunted by the shylocks for legal resale.

It really depends upon what you want. I would do at least one show with great seats on the floor, but I can enjoy the show from anywhere.

I'm also not a meet & greet kinda person. I'd pay to be able to sit and chat with them over dinner on me, but just to walk by and shake hands doesn't do it for me. It's the Limelight theme in reverse.