Do you think Brady and Belichick were essentially truthful at their 1-22 press conferences?

laughedatbytime

Do you think Brady and Belichick were essentially truthful at their 1-22 press conferences?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Belichick was essentially truthful at his 1-22 press conference?

• Yes
    • No
    • He did not have sexual relations with that woman
  2. 2. Do you think Brady was essentially truthful at his 1-22 press conference?

• Yes
    • No
    • He did not have sexual relations with that woman

I Think Belicheat and Tom The Brady Bunch Bullshit are both a couple of assholes.

I go way back being a Raider fan. The fukking Tuck Rule. Really? Now the rule is obsolete! FUCKINGG CHEATERS!

I hope the Seahawks kick the living crap out to Tom Thumb and his side kick Billy The Cheating Scumbag!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

I will be wearing my Wilson jersey! Fuckk the Niners too! LOL! Ron Jeremy is their new coach!

• Like 1

I Think Belicheat and Tom The Brady Bunch Bullshit are both a couple of assholes.

I go way back being a Raider fan. The fukking Tuck Rule. Really? Now the rule is obsolete! FUCKINGG CHEATERS!

I hope the Seahawks kick the living crap out to Tom Thumb and his side kick Billy The Cheating Scumbag!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

I will be wearing my Wilson jersey! Fuckk the Niners too! LOL! Ron Jeremy is their new coach!

Yeah! It's just like Ray Lewis said. Without that stupid rule, we wouldn't know who Tom Brady is.

Well, except for the fact that after beating the Raiders, Brady did lead the Patriots on a game winning drive in the Super Bowl against the Rams. Oh, and he did lead his team on a game winning drive in the Super Bowl two years later. And, I guess we have to acknowledge that he and his team won the Super Bowl after that. If we're going to be fair, I guess we have to recognize that his team went 16-0 one season, and he threw 50 touchdown passes that year. And, after today, he will be the only QB to ever play in 6 Super Bowls. And if the Patriots win, he joins Joe Montana and Terry Bradshaw in having won 4 Super Bowl games.

But, except for all that, f*ck him.

• Like 1

Earl, brother, you know I love you dearly. But not only are you killing my team, you root for those knuckleheads whose fans show up in Darth Vader costumes? C'mon man. And let's talk about Jack Tatum's hit on Darryl Stingley. Or that roughing the passer call from 1976 and Ben Dreith.

F*ck Jack Tatum and the dirty cheaters from Oakland.

So there. ;)

• Like 1

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

Yeah! It's just like Ray Lewis said. Without that stupid rule, we wouldn't know who Tom Brady is.

Well, except for the fact that after beating the Raiders, Brady did lead the Patriots on a game winning drive in the Super Bowl against the Rams. Oh, and he did lead his team on a game winning drive in the Super Bowl two years later. And, I guess we have to acknowledge that he and his team won the Super Bowl after that. If we're going to be fair, I guess we have to recognize that his team went 16-0 one season, and he threw 50 touchdown passes that year. And, after today, he will be the only QB to ever play in 6 Super Bowls. And if the Patriots win, he joins Joe Montana and Terry Bradshaw in having won 4 Super Bowl games.

:laughing guy:

Earl is forgeting the past rivalry with the Seahawks. Picking Seattle is a sin!! :rage: :P

BTW Earl,

You can't blame Brady for the idiot Refs. :LOL:

• Like 1

Earl, brother, you know I love you dearly. But not only are you killing my team, you root for those knuckleheads whose fans show up in Darth Vader costumes? C'mon man. And let's talk about Jack Tatum's hit on Darryl Stingley. Or that roughing the passer call from 1976 and Ben Dreith.

So there. ;)

Tatum was my favorite player back then,

The Tatum/ Stingley thing never did get resolved between the two. Which is really sad. Personally I don't think Tatum was out to hurt him on purpose. He was just a fierce player. But I guess we will never know. JMO.

• Like 1

So there. ;)

Tatum was my favorite player back then,

The Tatum/ Stingley thing never did get resolved between the two. Which is really sad. Personally I don't think Tatum was out to hurt him on purpose. He was just a fierce player. But I guess we will never know. JMO.

I love the Assassin too! Did you ever read his book? I love Otis Sistrunk!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

:laughing guy:

Earl is forgeting the past rivalry with the Seahawks. Picking Seattle is a sin!! :rage: :P

BTW Earl,

You can't blame Brady for the idiot Refs. :LOL:

I love Judas Priest! I'm a fuckking SINNER!

I love the Emerald City! New England is the City Of Cheats!

So there. ;)

So there. ;)

Haha! Ok my brother you have made a few points. I love you too man and I agree about the stupid Vader and Stormtrooper costumes at Raider games. Total Lucas sellouts. The Raiders and Disney have totally ruined the Star Wars Franchise. I am one of the biggest Star Wars dorks on the planet too.

But I do get it.

I know the Assassin put a nasty hit on that poor Oiler but it was a clean hit. I think everyone was just mad because it happened in a preseason game.

If that hit was in a real game there would have been no controversy just sadness for the poor guy.

The Oakland Raiders of the Sixties Seventies and early Eighties were BADFUCKINGASS! They've been SHIT ever since! GO CARR! GO JACK!

• Like 2

So now it turns out that of the 11 balls found under 12.5 psi, 10 were just a couple of ticks below, and 1 was about 2 psi low. That 1 being, coincidentally, the one the Colts had in their possession and turned over to the league.

http://www.nfl.com/n...lated-footballs

Do you represent people accused of DWI?

So now it turns out that of the 11 balls found under 12.5 psi, 10 were just a couple of ticks below, and 1 was about 2 psi low. That 1 being, coincidentally, the one the Colts had in their possession and turned over to the league.

OMG this nonsense is still going on. If this was a court case they would throw the whole effing mess out of court.

When coach Bill Belichick and Tom Brady were told there were questions about the footballs, both were incredulous. Belichick indicated privately what he said publicly: That he had little knowledge of what went into pregame footballs. Brady told someone close to him that he works on the footballs all week, then has no idea what happens to them on gameday.

:rfl: :rfl: :rfl:

Do you represent people accused of DWI?

No. I've never handled a criminal case on behalf of a defendant.

Prior to the game, a game-day worker employed by the Patriots, a man described as elderly, took two bags of 12 footballs (one bag from each team) into the restroom near the referees' room in Gillette Stadium. The man was in the room for 98 seconds. When he exited the room, he took the balls to the field. There is video of the man entering and exiting the bathroom, but it's unclear if there is a clear shot inside the restroom.

Sorry, but no elderly man can piss in 98 seconds.

Prior to the game, a game-day worker employed by the Patriots, a man described as elderly, took two bags of 12 footballs (one bag from each team) into the restroom near the referees' room in Gillette Stadium. The man was in the room for 98 seconds. When he exited the room, he took the balls to the field. There is video of the man entering and exiting the bathroom, but it's unclear if there is a clear shot inside the restroom.

Sorry, but no elderly man can piss in 98 seconds.

At least one anonymous NFL coach said that he could deflate 11 footballs 2 psi AND take a piss in 90 seconds. Of course, now we know he probably wouldn't have to deflate any of the balls in 90 seconds, because the only one that would be truly deflated he could rely on Chuck Pagano to handle for him.