Depeche Mode

Ru5h F@n

"Precious" video leaked on internet + Mute Statement

A rough, unfinished, version of the new Depeche Mode video for their new single "Precious" has been leaked on internet, taken from the website of Q film, the company that is producing the new video ( directed by Uwe Flade who also directed the video of "Bottle Living" for Dave Gahan's "Paper Monsters" & the new video for "Enjoy the silence ..04").

Mute Records has published a statement about that video, stating that they would do all to net let the video file being shared on the web, trying to find how it could have been leaked.

Here is Mute Statement :

OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM MUTE REGARDING LEAK

It has come to our attention that the unreleased Depeche Mode track entitled Precious has been leaked and unauthorised copies of the track and relating video are available on certain websites. The means in which the track was obtained is under investigation, we understand that it may have been obtained illegally. We are disappointed with the early leak of the track and video and we are in the process of ensuring all unauthorised files are removed as quickly as possible.

If you or any person in your company becomes aware of the availability of the such files please immediately notify [Mute or EMI] who will ensure the files are taken down with immediate effect.

For your information the copyright in the sound recording is owned by Venusnote and is under exclusive license to Mute for the World, and as such any party in possession of said file(s) are infringing our copyright.

QUOTE (PuppetKing2112 @ Aug 5 2005, 04:53 PM)
Quick! Download it!

Nah. I'm gonna wait till the album comes out then listen to them. I like the mystery of buying new albums. Listening to the songs ahead of time just ruins it for me. unsure.gif

I just have Violator... but I wouldn't mind checking out some of their other stuff. And the only time I get stuff off the internet is when people send me a song or two from someone new. I've never downloaded something before it came out.

So I finally listened to Sounds of the Universe and it's pretty damn good. Not sure if I like it better than Playing the Angel or not but it's really good. Can't wait to hear these songs live

Also opening night of Tour of the Universe tonight

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p57/ciszowski_matt/depeche_mode_tour_of_the_universe_2.jpg

Warm Up show set list from this past week

SPOILERS

In Chains

Wrong

Hole to Feed

Walking in my Shoes

It's no good

A Question of time

Precious

Fly on the Windscreen

Jezebel

A Question of Lust

Come Back

Peace

In Your Room

I Feel You

In Sympathy

Enjoy the Silence

Never let me Down Again

Encore 1:

Stripped

Master and Servant

Strangelove

Personal Jesus

Encore 2:

Waiting for the Night

Oh man, I wont be able to get to this show until August so I peaked at the setlist you gave. I HAVE TO GO! Ha, I was going to go anyway, but there are a quite a number of songs there that haven't been played in a while that I would love to catch.

I'm going in July. Tel Aviv set list is a little different SO happy they brought out some songs out of the box. Overall, a great set list and also that first encore is f***ing great. SO happy i'm going to get to see them at Hollywood Bowl. That's definately one of my favorite venues and god, it's going to be transcendent.

QUOTE (theworkingman @ May 10 2009, 07:43 PM)
I'm going in July. Tel Aviv set list is a little different SO happy they brought out some songs out of the box. Overall, a great set list and also that first encore is f***ing great. SO happy i'm going to get to see them at Hollywood Bowl. That's definately one of my favorite venues and god, it's going to be transcendent.

The two encores are worth the admission price alone, much the same as the two encores from the Playing The Angel tour were as well. I'm also very pleased with the choices of songs from their new album that made the cut. I am a little disappointed that one album doesn't have any representation, but the encore choices definitely make up for it.

QUOTE (Ultra @ May 10 2009, 07:53 PM)
I'm going in July. Tel Aviv set list is a little different SO happy they brought out some songs out of the box. Overall, a great set list and also that first encore is f***ing great. SO happy i'm going to get to see them at Hollywood Bowl. That's definately one of my favorite venues and  god, it's going to be transcendent.

The two encores are worth the admission price alone, much the same as the two encores from the Playing The Angel tour were as well. I'm also very pleased with the choices of songs from their new album that made the cut. I am a little disappointed that one album doesn't have any representation, but the encore choices definitely make up for it.

I agree the two encores really are worth it. The Playing the Angel tour also had a great setlist. Unfortunately, I couldn't go to that tour. This will be my first time seeing them and something tells me that I'm really in for a treat. Is the album you're referring to Construction Time Again? I'm a little disappointed about that too. Unfortunately, it didn't show up on the Tel Aviv set list either.

QUOTE (theworkingman @ May 10 2009, 08:14 PM)
QUOTE (Ultra @ May 10 2009, 07:53 PM)
I'm going in July. Tel Aviv set list is a little different SO happy they brought out some songs out of the box. Overall, a great set list and also that first encore is f***ing great. SO happy i'm going to get to see them at Hollywood Bowl. That's definately one of my favorite venues and  god, it's going to be transcendent.

I agree the two encores really are worth it. The Playing the Angel tour also had a great setlist. Unfortunately, I couldn't go to that tour. This will be my first time seeing them and something tells me that I'm really in for a treat. Is the album you're referring to Construction Time Again? I'm a little disappointed about that too. Unfortunately, it didn't show up on the Tel Aviv set list either.

Actually it's Exciter. The song they played last tour from that album was a real treat, but songs like Shine, Freelove, I Am You, I Feel Loved are some that would be really incredible live too. There are a handful of earlier tracks the early albums that would be just as incredible to hear too.

That's a really crappy way for them to start a tour. First Fletch's father passes away, now they are having to cancel the next four upcoming shows as well as the ones that have already been canceled due to Dave's Gastroenteritis. These are some pretty big setbacks, I hope they are able to make it through the rest of the tour without any more problems.

This is pretty devastating news yeah. Hopefully, they'll make it though all these setbacks (which I'm sure they will) and this tour gets into high gear. I'm sure it will be a fantastic tour. Although yes this is a pretty shitty way to kick it off. I'm thinking they'll make up these shows when they hit up Russia next year.

I was supposed to see Depeche Mode tonight, but apparently the show was canceled because of a needed "vocal rest" and the show wont be rescheduled until after the conclusion of their European leg (end of February 2010). This really sucks.

So on whim, I bought a train ticket down south for their show on Friday, hopefully they wont cancel two in a row. The setlist was just way too good to pass up.

Archived