Third (3rd) Annual TRF Prom

Lorraine

I misunderstood and read it wrong. Multi-tasking at work snafu. Sorry, my bad. I apologize :oops: It's all good. Edited by librarian

I misunderstood and read it wrong. Multi-tasking at work snafu. Sorry, my bad. I apologize :oops: It's all good.

I see how you got the idea. I'm sorry. That's not what my post meant, but I can see how you would have read it that way. What I meant was that even if ReGor and me were the only two that showed up for the event, it would still go on - not that we were a couple.

Didn't mean to infringe on your man, Librarian! :LOL: :cool: ;)

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

Sunny, whenever you are ready, let's put our heads together and decide on a date for what promises to be an epic event!

Ready!

Saturday May 23? No shows that night - so Rush should be available. :)

Sunny, whenever you are ready, let's put our heads together and decide on a date for what promises to be an epic event!

Ready!

Saturday May 23? No shows that night - so Rush should be available. :)

That is fine, but I can't stay here much past 5:30 Pacific Time. Just so you know if I bail out early. That's why!

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

Here I is. Thank you for noticing my absence. I was in Toronto putting together the set list for R40 with :rush: . It wasn't an easy job. They are very stubborn men. Especially that drummer. :)

Are they playing Jacob's Ladder for us? It would make for a cool prom theme.

Yes. I had to wheedle them with a carton of frozen corn dogs and a case of PopTarts to get them to do that.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t180/imzadi-7/GeddySign_zpsfc27bce9.jpg

In the imaginary world of the Third (3rd) Annual TRF Prom, day is night! :codger:

In that case... make sure the lights are "bright" so sunny enjoys my company more.

Mr. Whippy, I hope you have saved your sales slip for the digs you got at that vintage used clothing store. I think that the prom will be canceled due to lack of interest.

50 pages is "lack of interest"? :unsure:

Mr. Whippy, I hope you have saved your sales slip for the digs you got at that vintage used clothing store. I think that the prom will be canceled due to lack of interest.

50 pages is "lack of interest"? :unsure:

Most of that was at the beginning. It has kind of dwindled little by little.

http://www.4smileys.com/smileys/easter-smileys/easter_smiley019.gif It's almost the holidays and people are all over the place. They'll be back, you'll see http://www.4smileys.com/smileys/easter-smileys/easter_smiley018.gif
  • Like 1

We need to present the official keys to the Hallowed Hall at the Prom, I've been telling everyone that's when the ceremony is.

If there are no official keys, then we need to make copies of the one under the welcome mat. Someone will lose it for real and we'll all be locked out.

Ugh.

• Like 1

We need to present the official keys to the Hallowed Hall at the Prom, I've been telling everyone that's when the ceremony is.

If there are no official keys, then we need to make copies of the one under the welcome mat. Someone will lose it for real and we'll all be locked out.

Ugh.

But what happens if we get locked in? :ph34r:

• Like 1

Ugh.

Like the Hotel California ~ You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.

• Like 1

Ugh.

Like the Hotel California ~ You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.

what do you have planned?!?

Ugh.

what do you have planned?!?

Muahahahahaha

• Like 1

http://www.savagechickens.com/images/chickenidol.jpg

It looks to me like you and LIX will have your hands full dancing with all of the ladies at the prom since the other male attendees seem to be MIA. There is, therefore, no need to worry that you will be dancing with yourself. Someone confided to me that my date, the one and only 73, is the Administrator of a forum of out of control lunatics rather important personages who keep him on his toes all of the day and all of the night with their antics. I don't know if there is any truth to this rumor. :huh:

• Like 1

http://www.savagechickens.com/images/chickenidol.jpg

It looks to me like you and LIX will have your hands full dancing with all of the ladies at the prom since the other male attendees seem to be MIA. There is, therefore, no need to worry that you will be dancing with yourself. Someone confided to me that my date, the one and only 73, is the Administrator of a forum of out of control lunatics rather important personages who keep him on his toes all of the day and all of the night with their antics. I don't know if there is any truth to this rumor. :huh:

I've got a couple of dances arranged, too. One of them with you, Lorraine, if I recall http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-dance020.gif

• Like 1

There you are, YourLion! Wear comfortable shoes and be prepared to dance up a storm!

Sunny, LIX just won $5,000 at Freddy Lee's big giveaway of prizes. Just so you know he's got plenty of dough.

He also won a microphone, so he can sing, too!

There you are, YourLion! Wear comfortable shoes and be prepared to dance up a storm!

Sunny, LIX just won $5,000 at Freddy Lee's big giveaway of prizes. Just so you know he's got plenty of dough.

He also won a microphone, so he can sing, too!

I thought I won the microphone? LIX did too?? Well then, we can blast out a duet! :)

I won this too everyone (that Freddy sure is generous!):

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20141203132642/freddy-fazbears-pizza/images/5/50/326.png

It's a paper plate boy. If 73 doesn't show up, at least I have a date. Such as he is. :unsure:

• Like 2