Gotham

Lost In Xanadu

Can't believe I forgot to comment after last week's show. Wow, that was easily the best episode in the whole series so far. The maniax are developing well and while I couldn't stand her last season, Barbara is way more interesting now that she's evil.

The guy playing Jerome really stole the show, especially in the Russian roulette scene. Once the character gets more development I think he's gonna be a hell of a Joker.

yeah, like some others, his acting chops are still developing, but he is already a stronger character than initially.

I love the way Nigma was developed. It's hard not to want to give him a hug, and tell him things will be ok. The development of the supervillian in him was so well done

• Like 1

I honestly have no clue why they did what they did last night? Shit like that is how you lose viewers. I know I went from being extremely positive about the show this season to not even being sure I want to watch it anymore after that. I'm sure i'm not the only one.

Since this show exists in a comic book type of world, I hope there's some voodoo or spell they can use to set things right and bring the character back. I can't recall the last time i've seen a show shot themselves in the foot this bad. It's still way too early in their run to be pulling things like this.

Very disappointed.

• Like 1

I honestly have no clue why they did what they did last night? Shit like that is how you lose viewers. I know I went from being extremely positive about the show this season to not even being sure I want to watch it anymore after that. I'm sure i'm not the only one.

Since this show exists in a comic book type of world, I hope there's some voodoo or spell they can use to set things right and bring the character back. I can't recall the last time i've seen a show shot themselves in the foot this bad. It's still way too early in their run to be pulling things like this.

Very disappointed.

Yeah, I agree - that move was stupid. I was more ticked off than intrigued for what might be coming.

Very disappointed.

Yeah, I agree - that move was stupid. I was more ticked off than intrigued for what might be coming.

I want the spoiler--what happened?

Very disappointed.

They killed Jerome, "Joker"

Apparently "The Joker" is not a person... he is an idea that infects Gotham. Buncha horse shit....

Very disappointed.

They killed Jerome, "Joker"

Apparently "The Joker" is not a person... he is an idea that infects Gotham. Buncha horse shit....

Didn't see the episode but I read that spoiler. Man that sounds stupid. That's up there with the notorious Spider-Man Clone comic storyline.

• Like 1