Who here saw Rush on the AFTK and/or Signals tour(s)?

Lorraine

I've seen them every tour since 1977. UFO also played, and another band I can't remember. It was the Farewell To Kings tour. I loved the Signals tour! I don't get how folks were turned off when they went to synths and keyboard?? Already have tickets in hand for R40!!

Their keyboard material is good, but it's what we are missing when the keys are out front. The guitar is getting pushed to the background ("why do I have to find a new space") and the bass is gathering dust. With spring training here, a baseball analogy - We have two of the best home run hitters in the history of the game and we send them up to the plate to bunt!

• Like 1

I saw the Signals Tour....February 1983 in San Diego.

Golden Earring (Twilight Zone & Radar Love) was the opening band.

Great set-list...A lot of Moving Pictures and Signals songs. I remember Xanadu followed by La Villa Strangiato as the highlight.

They also played Broon's Bane/Trees

I saw them the first time in 1983 in Düsseldorf (Germany). Nazareth was the support Band. Long time ago!!! I remember, that a lot of People doesn't really like Signals at that time. For some people there was too much synth on the Album. I often heard that saying on that evening. But for me it was a great concert. I like Signals very much, eseacilaly Losint It. What a great song...

Wilkommen !!!

Dankeschön!!! :sundog: