Wow...Rush are getting hammered on Amazon

presto123

Its very distasteful what they're doing. I saw the whorishness commence nearly 10 years ago and have always railed against it. BUT, u ppl who are intent on buying every single damned davood that Rush releases are partially responsible. You've encouraged this behavior in the group.

I agree...... Ive been a RUSH fan since i was a freshman in H.S. 1979, Ive got every release since ,"EXCEPT " the re-Issue-Greatest HitsRe-Re---Re release cds and not the individual dvd releases of ESL,GUP,ASOH . But really since the return from the 5 yr layoff in 02, Its been very KISSlike with the golf balls,ladies panties ,bottle caps , stickers, playing cards,etc. before 1998 you couldnt find anything other than bootlegs,and the occasional poster or T-shirt! I will not be buying this dvda , b, c, or d!!!!! BOO Rush!!!

• Like 1

Its very distasteful what they're doing. I saw the whorishness commence nearly 10 years ago and have always railed against it. BUT, u ppl who are intent on buying every single damned davood that Rush releases are partially responsible. You've encouraged this behavior in the group.

I agree...... Ive been a RUSH fan since i was a freshman in H.S. 1979, Ive got every release since ,"EXCEPT " the re-Issue-Greatest HitsRe-Re---Re release cds and not the individual dvd releases of ESL,GUP,ASOH . But really since the return from the 5 yr layoff in 02, Its been very KISSlike with the golf balls,ladies panties ,bottle caps , stickers, playing cards,etc. before 1998 you couldnt find anything other than bootlegs,and the occasional poster or T-shirt! I will not be buying this dvda , b, c, or d!!!!! BOO Rush!!!

Then you know what? don't go to any more concerts, and don't buy another studio album if they release any more.

Then you know what? don't go to any more concerts, and don't buy another studio album if they release any more.

With all due respect that isn't what they are saying. Please don't take this personally because I don't mean it that way but you may have to be old and have lived through it to appreciate the two previous posts. I get it completely and agree. Its a bit much and most hated KISS for it so we can't be hypocrites now.... :)
  • Like 2

With all due respect that isn't what they are saying. Please don't take this personally because I don't mean it that way but you may have to be old and have lived through it to appreciate the two previous posts. I get it completely and agree. Its a bit much and most hated KISS for it so we can't be hypocrites now.... :)

Age should count for something. :)

• Like 2

This would qualify in the category of wisdom. Apparently thats all we ever get.... :rage: :LOL:
  • Like 1

This would qualify in the category of wisdom. Apparently thats all we ever get.... :rage: :LOL:

Not at all. I sometimes find older women to be much more interesting and easier to relate to than the younger versions...

And the more experience certainly doesn't hurt anything... ;p

That's why they are the beautiful and the wise...

Not at all. I sometimes find older women to be much more interesting and easier to relate to than the younger versions...

And the more experience certainly doesn't hurt anything... ;p

That's why they are the beautiful and the wise...

That we can surely agree on. I find the "older" ladies at the gym far more "attractive". Its harder to be hot the older you get and I can appreciate their efforts. It makes them sexier in my eyes anyway.... :codger:

All i said is it doesn't make me too mad but it's just the whole......."Aww you bought all our shit? We have a shiny bonus disc........but.........re-buy our shit to get it!!!! SUCK ON IT!!!!!!!!!" and that's how i see it.

Mick

LOL. Mick Rulezzz!

Probably not safe to be drunk in the amazon. Rush is better off getting hammered at home :LOL:

Unless we're talking about AN Amazon, then it becomes an entirely different thing. :LOL:

• Like 1

On a rational logical level, I agree that nobody is forced to buy the box set and so there is no reason to complain. However, as one who has all the DVDs on blu ray, having bought R30 twice (only to find no extras on the blue ray even though there was room) and given that the band knows how loyal many of their fans are, they could at least have put the T4E show out separately, or as a bonus on a disk on other previously unreleased material so we don't have to spend $100 to get it.
  • Like 2

^Correct.

...and I'm glad you brought up R30. That one was already re-released once before.

I have both copies...and if I were to purchase the R40 box...I'd now have bought it 3 times over.

It just doesn't make much sense, to be honest...and it's disappointing that I likely won't get my hands on the bonus material, because I'd love to.

It'll be as cheap as chips after Christmas, or at some point in the near future. Buy it then.

A lot of hoohaa about f**k all.

For sure...that's been my thinking all along. I can wait.

Either the box will eventually be cheaper...or they will eventually do like they did with Replay x3 and release the discs separately. If they do...I'll be first in line to get the TFE/Bonus disc! :madra:

• Like 1

It'll be as cheap as chips after Christmas, or at some point in the near future. Buy it then.

Either the box will eventually be cheaper...or they will eventually do like they did with Replay x3 and release the discs separately. If they do...I'll be first in line to get the TFE/Bonus disc! :madra:

yes but the rio disc you get 3 songs, on a Target Store ONLY Exclusive , r30 the next 3 , snakes and arrows the next 3 , and if you buy them all you get a t-shirt saying "Im a Moron"! AaaaaaagggHahahahaha