My R40 REVIEW WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

nicky6

One copy (bluray) left at best buy, rio doenst look that great, but let me tell ya. that test for echo footage is fing excellent. how can something that older look better, all I can say is wow.. the footage looks and sounds so awesome.. well for the 99 dollars.... one thing that does suck is how to get the discs in and out of the cardboard. but I put the 2 bonus ones in sleeves.. cant wait for full release of 97 show so happy right now..
  • Like 2

I really do NOT like the fact this got such bad reviews....I mean, the 10 DVD box set is good for me seeing as how I don't own any Rush DVDs at this point in time. I mean full concerts of the Vapor Trails tour, R30 tour, Snakes and Arrows tour, Time Machine tour, and Clockwork Angels tour in one box set seems pretty nifty to me.

One copy (bluray) left at best buy, rio doenst look that great, but let me tell ya. that test for echo footage is fing excellent. how can something that older look better, all I can say is wow.. the footage looks and sounds so awesome.. well for the 99 dollars.... one thing that does suck is how to get the discs in and out of the cardboard. but I put the 2 bonus ones in sleeves.. cant wait for full release of 97 show so happy right now..

Is there any change to the RiR footage? How did they deal with the HD shots mixed in with the SD shots? Is it better or worse than the old DVD version? Is there an improvement in sound?

Rio has better sound???? like, actually?? I'd be more interested in that than the video!

Personally I put in my order for the rushbackstage.com version, becuase i'm a fan boi and a f***ing idiot.

The backstage version includes 3 extra songs from that tour . Resist, Natural Sceince and Animate.

I attended that concert . I NEED to have it. So thats my excuse for making such a ridiculous buy ($163 taxes/shipping in).

Edited by maxdistortion

Rio has better sound???? like, actually?? I'd be more interested in that than the video!

Personally I put in my order for the rushbackstage.com version, becuase i'm a fan boi and a f***ing idiot.

The backstage version includes 3 extra songs from that tour . Resist, Natural Sceince and Animate.

I attended that concert . I NEED to have it. So thats my excuse for making such a ridiculous buy ($163 taxes/shipping in).

Greetings. I don't know if you have Best Buy stores up there, but down here they are carrying the same set as the Backstage one (the three extra songs and all) for $100. It might be worth looking into if it isn't too late. Either way, I think you'll enjoy the set.

Greetings. I don't know if you have Best Buy stores up there, but down here they are carrying the same set as the Backstage one (the three extra songs and all) for $100. It might be worth looking into if it isn't too late. Either way, I think you'll enjoy the set.

Oh god damn it. :blink:

Edited by maxdistortion