The Official 2014 Oakland Raiders Thread! "A COMMITMENT TO EXCREMENT!" 0-6

RUSHHEAD666

I'm a Chiefs fan and I want the Silver and Black to return to glory.

Rivalries are best when both sides are vital and competitive.

Well said! I used to HATE the Chiefs. Now I just don't care. Denver also.

I just root for any team playing the Whiners.

Raiders will get good when they go to LA.

I thought they were going to San Antonio Earl? :hail:

That's on the hot stove buddy but I think that's a bluff. I heard that there will be no corporate sponsorship out there for luxury boxes!

LA is the place to be!

The Rams are going back there too aren't they? Their owner has a 60 acre plot and the lease is up in St Louis at the end of the season.

Here's a list of the teams all rumored to be looking at a move to LA, in order of likelihood:

* The Oakland Raiders

* The St. Louis Rams

* The San Diego Chargers

* The Jacksonville Jaguars

* The London Silly Nannies

In all seriousness, I live in San Antonio and every person here with more than three brain cells knows the city is getting played by the Raiders and the NFL.... again. The Raiders going back to LA makes complete and total sense. I mean, okay, maybe Mark Davis is as crazy as his old man... but crazy enough to pick San Antonio over Los Angeles? At the same time, letting the Raiders leave a Bay area that would still have an NFL team makes a lot more sense than allowing another franchise to vacate a solo situation. It's not really a matter of if the NFL will let the Raiders move, but where they will let them move (their options are Los Angeles, LA, and the City of Angels, in no particular order).

On the other hand, you have St. Louis. I grew up there and casually follow the Rams situation. The reality is both the state and city governments there are playing nice with the Rams and talking about a new stadium. The governor has appointed a guy who used to run A-B to spearhead a study on a new facility. Although it is pretty obvious Kroenke is trying to leverage a move back to California, Goodell is not a big fan of teams moving when the current city is playing nice, so there will be some hurdles. If this whole thing collapses, I see Goodell letting Kroenke take the Rams out of Missouri, but to London (Kroenke has interests there as the majority owner of the EPL Arsenal franchise and we all know how much Goodell covets a team in England).

The Chargers make a whole lot of sense in LA, but I can't help but think San Diego will figure a way to keep their Bolts from bolting, especially to (gasp) LA. There is suddenly some traction in the greater San Diego area around a new stadium. The Goodell "Hey, I am a good guy... 'Good' is in my name" play nice effect is in play here, too. Plus, only one AFC West California team can relocate to LA.

The Jaguars are just a mess. A complete and utter mess. One look at their uniforms and you realize they are being run by a group of people with a collective IQ of 7. I am not sure they could even figure out how to move to LA (I mean, literally, they would probably get lost on the way.... and all they have to do is take I-10 west and not drive in to the other ocean!). Plus, for some reason, the league seems hell bent on keeping the team in Jacksonville. Why? Your guess is as good as mine. This is probably the one franchise where a move makes the most sense, which is why it won't happen.

The London Silly Nannies.... oh, who am I kidding... I mean the Raiders.

B2l6F2eIAAEYq71.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA!!! That is EPIC!!!

Did you know that today was the last day the Raiders won a football game? It was when they beat the Houston Texans.

They have lost 16 games in a row since.

I wish Mrs. Davis would fire Mark and Reggie. The entire organization is a JOKE.

Some say that Jim Harbaugh might become a Raider next year. Al gave Jim his first job in the NFL.

I think that would be a mistake.

Even hiring Gruden would wrong.

There is no hope for the Silver And Black.

A nightmare.

A perfect season is brewing.

Okay fuckos. I've got the Radiers +10 this week and I'm looking to cash in.

fuckos. :LOL:

Well,

When the Raiders need 10 points to beat the Chargers you know things are bad. :P

I placed the bet and then walked away mumbling to myself (in disbelief) "I just took the Raiders".

"Fuckos"

That is hilarious!

That's on the hot stove buddy but I think that's a bluff. I heard that there will be no corporate sponsorship out there for luxury boxes!

LA is the place to be!

The Rams are going back there too aren't they? Their owner has a 60 acre plot and the lease is up in St Louis at the end of the season.

Here's a list of the teams all rumored to be looking at a move to LA, in order of likelihood:

* The Oakland Raiders

* The St. Louis Rams

* The San Diego Chargers

* The Jacksonville Jaguars

* The London Silly Nannies

In all seriousness, I live in San Antonio and every person here with more than three brain cells knows the city is getting played by the Raiders and the NFL.... again. The Raiders going back to LA makes complete and total sense. I mean, okay, maybe Mark Davis is as crazy as his old man... but crazy enough to pick San Antonio over Los Angeles? At the same time, letting the Raiders leave a Bay area that would still have an NFL team makes a lot more sense than allowing another franchise to vacate a solo situation. It's not really a matter of if the NFL will let the Raiders move, but where they will let them move (their options are Los Angeles, LA, and the City of Angels, in no particular order).

On the other hand, you have St. Louis. I grew up there and casually follow the Rams situation. The reality is both the state and city governments there are playing nice with the Rams and talking about a new stadium. The governor has appointed a guy who used to run A-B to spearhead a study on a new facility. Although it is pretty obvious Kroenke is trying to leverage a move back to California, Goodell is not a big fan of teams moving when the current city is playing nice, so there will be some hurdles. If this whole thing collapses, I see Goodell letting Kroenke take the Rams out of Missouri, but to London (Kroenke has interests there as the majority owner of the EPL Arsenal franchise and we all know how much Goodell covets a team in England).

The Chargers make a whole lot of sense in LA, but I can't help but think San Diego will figure a way to keep their Bolts from bolting, especially to (gasp) LA. There is suddenly some traction in the greater San Diego area around a new stadium. The Goodell "Hey, I am a good guy... 'Good' is in my name" play nice effect is in play here, too. Plus, only one AFC West California team can relocate to LA.

The Jaguars are just a mess. A complete and utter mess. One look at their uniforms and you realize they are being run by a group of people with a collective IQ of 7. I am not sure they could even figure out how to move to LA (I mean, literally, they would probably get lost on the way.... and all they have to do is take I-10 west and not drive in to the other ocean!). Plus, for some reason, the league seems hell bent on keeping the team in Jacksonville. Why? Your guess is as good as mine. This is probably the one franchise where a move makes the most sense, which is why it won't happen.

The London Silly Nannies.... oh, who am I kidding... I mean the Raiders.

You guys crack me up! This thread is becoming really entertaining! "The London Silly Nannies." The Raiders! So true!!

LA is the place to be!

Holy Toledo! That is true! Not sure LA can support two teams but it is the second biggest market in the country.

There are also rumors circulating the Chargers are going to move to LA!

Moving is the last thing the team should be worrying about. That's not going to change any thing as far as getting them back on the right track. They need a complete overhaul from top to bottom.

I totally agree! Like I said in another post, even Mark Davis MUST GO!!! DUMB AND DUMBER!

I met Mark Davis once when his dad was still alive. It was at his favorite hangout in Walnut Creek. He was with Steve Sable! I met them both and told them that I was an upset Raider season ticket holder.

He looked up at me with his beady little eyes and told me "Earl don't worry, we are going to do everything we can to make it right."

That was in 2005!!!!!

It was so cool to meet Steve! A real Legend like his dad!!! RIP!

B2l6F2eIAAEYq71.jpg

That's cold! :madra: :LOL:

They could have four or five wins by now but they just suck in the second half.

They suck in every half now! The suck more than Ginger Lynn and Nina Hartley combined!

18 punts in yesterday's game! WTF?

Seriously,

18 punts? :facepalm: And they still had a chance to win the game. What a fu***** joke! :madra:

B2l6F2eIAAEYq71.jpg

They suck in every half now! The suck more than Ginger Lynn and Nina Hartley combined!

Seriously,

18 punts? :facepalm: And they still had a chance to win the game. What a fu***** joke! :madra:

Hey the Raiders are on Thursday Night Football this week, which practically guarantees a blow-out!

• Like 1

B2l6F2eIAAEYq71.jpg

Seriously,

Hey the Raiders are on Thursday Night Football this week, which practically guarantees a blow-out!

Yeah,

Chalk up another loss.

B2l6F2eIAAEYq71.jpg

Seriously,

Yeah,

Chalk up another loss.

The Chiefs are looking pretty good at the moment as well.

• Like 1

B2l6F2eIAAEYq71.jpg

Seriously,

Yeah,

Chalk up another loss.

Yep,

I hate to admit it but i agree.

B2l6F2eIAAEYq71.jpg

Seriously,

Yeah,

Chalk up another loss.

Yep,

I hate to admit it but i agree.

0-11

I'm not going. Not going to give Mark Davis a dime.

Good move,

Just go by a twelve pack and watch highlights of the good ole' days! :D

Thanks buddy! Beer and a Raider loss are perfect for each other!

These days it's more likely a bottle of this:

methylated-spirits-500ml.jpg

• Like 1

Good move,

Hahahaha! I need a six pack of that shit!

• Like 1

Good move,

Aye!

:LOL:

Good move,

Has it really come to this? :facepalm: :LOL:

• Like 1