The Official 2014 Oakland Raiders Thread! "A COMMITMENT TO EXCREMENT!" 0-6

RUSHHEAD666

I LOVE THE MOVE!!!!!!!!!

Jack Del Rio is awesome. He was born and raised in Hayward California. That's where I work!! He was also born and raised an OAKLAND RAIDER FAN!

I am so happy!!! He turned the Jags around! He's tough too.

So ok guys.

We now have a real coach and a real quarterback.

We have two pieces.

Everyone else can go as far as I'm concerned.

It's a start,

Nice to finally have a coach that has a decent reputation. Only time will tell though. I am not getting my hopes up just yet. Need too see some serious improvement all around.

Del Rio's reputation isn't all that great. In the past, he and his players have been accused of dirty play. He's been called a "dick" on occasion. I'm not sure if the Raiders want to go back to being known as one of the "dirty teams" again.

Oh fu**!!

There isn't a team in the league that doesn't have a reputation for hard hits legal or not. I grew up with it. Raiders and every other team in the league. The NFL just pointed fingers the most at the Raiders. I have seen it all. The higher ups just needed an excuse to crack down on hard hits. The Raiders/Steelers back in the day was all out war on both sides!! If Del Rio brings back some smash mouth football I am all for it. :madra:

I remember those Raider-Steeler games in the 70's. They weren't for the timid! :laughing guy:

I'm all for hard hits, too. IMO, the NFL has become too "wimpified" of late. However, it's the dirty hits that should become extinct. There are few truly dirty players left in the NFL these days. Good riddance, I say!!

Well,

I admit there are hits that are way over the top. But your right. The league now won't allow many hard hitting tough games with out some BS calls. They want complete control over the game. Back in the day, the teams just slugged it out and who ever came out on top was accepted and they moved on to the next game. Now it's sh** like Ray Rice! :boo hiss:

I LOVE THE MOVE!!!!!!!!!

Jack Del Rio is awesome. He was born and raised in Hayward California. That's where I work!! He was also born and raised an OAKLAND RAIDER FAN!

So ok guys.

We have two pieces.

It's a start,

Nice to finally have a coach that has a decent reputation. Only time will tell though. I am not getting my hopes up just yet. Need too see some serious improvement all around.

I agree buddy!

• Like 1

I LOVE THE MOVE!!!!!!!!!

So ok guys.

We have two pieces.

It's a start,

I agree buddy!

Good luck Earl and Greg!

• Like 1

I LOVE THE MOVE!!!!!!!!!

So ok guys.

We have two pieces.

It's a start,

Del Rio's reputation isn't all that great. In the past, he and his players have been accused of dirty play. He's been called a "dick" on occasion. I'm not sure if the Raiders want to go back to being known as one of the "dirty teams" again.

It's better to be a dirty team than a joke team, ask the Lions!

• Like 1

I LOVE THE MOVE!!!!!!!!!

So ok guys.

We have two pieces.

Hey Earl don't you like Khalil Mack your top 5 first round draft pick??

• Like 1

I'm glad my Rams will most likely move back to L.A. instead of them. Ruck the Faiders.

True story, I went to one Raiders game when I was 10 and Hoyt Axton, of all people sang the national anthem...and forgot the words! :LOL:

:doh: :P

I would like to see the Rams move back as well.

I'm glad my Rams will most likely move back to L.A. instead of them. Ruck the Faiders.

True story, I went to one Raiders game when I was 10 and Hoyt Axton, of all people sang the national anthem...and forgot the words! :LOL:

Rams to L.A.. Cardinals back to St. Louis. The Texans change their names to the Oilers and the Jaguars move to Arizona and change their name to the Scorpions or some shit.
  • Like 1

Rams to L.A.. Cardinals back to St. Louis. The Texans change their names to the Oilers and the Jaguars move to Arizona and change their name to the Scorpions or some shit.

:dweez: :codger:

Signed,

Jim Hart :D

I like this plan, especially the Scorpions part. They could hire Herm Edwards as coach, and he could take the nickname "Herman the German".

• Like 1

I like this plan, especially the Scorpions part. They could hire Herm Edwards as coach, and he could take the nickname "Herman the German".

HAHAHAHA! I love it! Damn, I could have had a BLACKOUT!

Well the LA KISS are already in Los Angeles.

The Arizona Scorpions!

How about the Lonesome Crows? LOL!

THE VIRGIN KILLERS!

http://www.yardbarke...s_drew/18176522

I can live with this,

Time for some fresh blood! :madra:

Some of McFadden's kids are getting old enough to play though...maybe you could sign them.

• Like 1

http://www.yardbarke...s_drew/18176522

I can live with this,

Time for some fresh blood! :madra:

Some of McFadden's kids are getting old enough to play though...maybe you could sign them.

At this point,

I will try any thing! :LOL:

Not sure he has a full 22 though.