Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Freedom_Fighter

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha yeah. I dunno how they did it but I think it's pretty halarious!

heres another news peice I found today, not on the car...

http://entertainment.sympatico.msn.ca/cele...es/1336475.armx

Potter's death wish

'Harry Potter' star Daniel Radcliffe wants the boy wizard to die.

The 16-year-old - who plays bespectacled Harry - thinks it would be the best ending for the popular series.

He said: "I would like Harry to die at the end of that seventh book. I think it would be a very good ending if he had to die in order for his arch nemesis Voldemort to die."

He added to Britain's The Sun newspaper: "I wouldn't want it to be sentimental. I don't like sentimental ends to books or films. I think that would undermine the darkness the rest of the books have."

Earlier this week, the actor revealed he may quit playing Harry.

The star admitted he is considering other projects after playing the character for five years.

The teenager has already starred in four film adaptations of JK Rowling's bestselling books - but hints he may not appear in the next two.

He revealed on Tuesday (25.05.05): "I'm not absolutely confident that I'm doing them all. I'm definitely doing the fifth. But after that, who knows?"

QUOTE (D-13 @ Oct 31 2005, 05:20 PM)
hahaha yeah. I dunno how they did it but I think it's pretty halarious!

heres another news peice I found today, not on the car...

http://entertainment.sympatico.msn.ca/cele...es/1336475.armx

Potter's death wish

'Harry Potter' star Daniel Radcliffe wants the boy wizard to die.

The 16-year-old - who plays bespectacled Harry - thinks it would be the best ending for the popular series.

He said: "I would like Harry to die at the end of that seventh book. I think it would be a very good ending if he had to die in order for his arch nemesis Voldemort to die."

He added to Britain's The Sun newspaper: "I wouldn't want it to be sentimental. I don't like sentimental ends to books or films. I think that would undermine the darkness the rest of the books have."

Earlier this week, the actor revealed he may quit playing Harry.

The star admitted he is considering other projects after playing the character for five years.

The teenager has already starred in four film adaptations of JK Rowling's bestselling books - but hints he may not appear in the next two.

He revealed on Tuesday (25.05.05): "I'm not absolutely confident that I'm doing them all. I'm definitely doing the fifth. But after that, who knows?"

WTG Radcliffe!! Make the studio execs sweat out a few extra million per file to get you to stay. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif cool.gif

QUOTE (pixey @ Oct 29 2005, 02:15 PM)
OK because I love Harry Potter so much and because I do visit this forum I will give you all a heads up even though I run my own movie forum on another Rush board ( In fact RF and I took it over from the legendary Jack Aubrey when he left). wink.gif

13 clips can be found here.

Just got through watching all of these...OMG, thank you, pix!!!

17 days!!!!!!!!!!!

common001.gif

yesterday a local radio staion had 50 pairs of tickets to give away for the upcoming HP film (ticket window tuesday)

they don't reveal the location until the they are there...

and the location was about 40 minutes away...

the tickets...all 50 pairs of them....were GONE in less than 5 minutes...

i couldn't have gotten them even if i tried.......

angry.gif

15 days...

(It's kind of sad when anticipation of a movie release has become a reason for existing, isn't it? wacko.gif)

QUOTE (pixey @ Oct 29 2005, 04:15 PM)
OK because I love Harry Potter so much and because I do visit this forum I will give you all a heads up even though I run my own movie forum on another Rush board ( In fact RF and I took it over from the legendary Jack Aubrey when he left). wink.gif

13 clips can be found here.

Those dragons look awesome! firedevil.gif

Anyone going to the Midnite showing? I wish I could!

News too on OOTP, filming starts in Feb and the casting of Luna is almost complete as they are now down to 5 finalists. She will play in big part in the movie and JKR is working with the director to get the Black Tapestry perfect ( Sirius' Mother).

Anyone going to the Midnite showing? I wish I could!

no, probably not...

i was trying to get tickets online for the IMAX showing, but the soonest i could get them for IMAX is sunday the 20th......(fri & sat SOLD OUT)

that is, @ Henry Ford Museum... there's an IMAX in Lansing or Sterling Heights... both of which are about an hour away....

one of those may be the one...if that's the route we decide to go.....

you just can't beat an IMAX experience... but, given our choices, we may just have to go to one of the local theaters and see it there.....

Emagine is a nice one... they serve alcohol there... (not that i'm going to have a cocktail when i go to see HP...)...

so maybe we'll save the IMAX experience for another time.........

Edited by ladirushfan80

I was sad enough to watch the live webcast of the London Premiere of GoF. The good news is that all the cast members thay spoke to about it seemed very keem to start work on OotP in February. The only question mark seems to be over Robbie Coltraine as, in an interview befor GoF filming started, he said that it would be his last time as Hagrid. However, something about his body language seemed to hint that he may be having a change of heart. We can hope so.

I certainly hope Robbie Coltrane comes back along with the rest of the actors we have grown accoustomed to!

Apparently Ginny is supposed to look quite young in this movie mostly due to make up however they did do a great job picking out the actress to play her. There has been an aweful lot of talk of how much Ginny is supposed to resemble Lily Potter and I can see why. Here is her pic from the London GOF premiere. Also alot of people have been saying that she was not pretty enough to be Harrys love, she looks great in this pic!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v408/pixey/1348258.jpg

QUOTE (D-13 @ Nov 8 2005, 07:18 PM)
I want to go to the midnight show...but so far my friends are iffy on it...I may have to go alone! lol

Yeah, but Emma Watson will be 16 come April and then there will be no problems ph34r.gif

QUOTE (Slaine mac Roth @ Nov 8 2005, 05:37 PM)
QUOTE (D-13 @ Nov 8 2005, 07:18 PM)
I want to go to the midnight show...but so far my friends are iffy on it...I may have to go alone! lol

Yeah, but Emma Watson will be 16 come April and then there will be no problems ph34r.gif

laugh.gif

Anybody catch the "HBO First Look: HP and the GOF" last night? I should've posted something about it...damn. Sorry about that, guys!

If you have HBO, check the website. They usually replay those things pretty often.

It's only a 15 minute spot, but there were a few things I hadn't seen before. Definitely worth seeing.

10 DAYS!!!

OK U potter heads,dont get mad at me or anythin but...

How many potter movies are there out there?

I saw the very 1st one & i think even have it on Dvd, but thats it!

Id love to catch up to the whole series, Did They make a box set of these flicks yet? should i read the books b4 i see all these movies? I didnt read any of the books..Are the movies close to the books story?

I have to say..the 1st movie i saw of these series 1022.gif Rocked!

and i really dont know WTF i havent taken the time to see ALL of them unsure.gif

**Addin Dvds to my Xmas list wink.gif

Philosopher's Stone, Chamber of Secrets, and Prisoner of Azscaban have been released. Goblet of Fire is coming out on the 18th.