split from "Money can't buy happiness..."

treeduck

It can buy sex though...

http://livebabeshows.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/chelsea_french_011-680x1024.jpg

If I wasn't on my phone I would post the surprised guy thingy here...:)

It can buy sex though...

http://livebabeshows.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/chelsea_french_011-680x1024.jpg

Ducky, based on the girlie pics you've been posting lately, you've been quite the horny little ducker! But we're trying to get away from making pics like this a regular occurrence here. They tend to take over threads. So, could you dial it back some? Plenty of places on the interwebz to see sexy pics of women -- TRF need not be one of them.

• Like 6

It can buy sex though...

Ducky, based on the girlie pics you've been posting lately, you've been quite the horny little ducker! But we're trying to get away from making pics like this a regular occurrence here. They tend to take over threads. So, could you dial it back some? Plenty of places on the interwebz to see sexy pics of women -- TRF need not be one of them.

Why not just stick 'em all in one thread? Then no derailing of topics. Just TRFers having a laugh.

It can buy sex though...

He is just bored with Rob Ryan. :P

• Like 2

It can buy sex though...

He is just bored with Rob Ryan. :P

:LOL:!!

It can buy sex though...

Sometimes you just can't resist... :angel: :fury:

• Like 1

It can buy sex though...

Sometimes you just can't resist... :angel: :fury:

Evil Bas****!! :LOL:

• Like 2

It can buy sex though...

Why not just stick 'em all in one thread? Then no derailing of topics. Just TRFers having a laugh.

We did that once. Actually, twice. It got us in trouble. Ergo, I am now making posts like the one you just responded to.

It can buy sex though...

We did that once. Actually, twice. It got us in trouble. Ergo, I am now making posts like the one you just responded to.

How did you get in trouble? From whom?

It can buy sex though...

I knew you were going to ask that... :LOL: We had our ad banners taken away because of the two girlie threads we had. We're trying to get the banners reinstated. So, no more girlie pics.

Now, let's let this thread get back on topic. :)

• Like 2

It can buy sex though...

PICTURE DELETED

I knew you were going to ask that... :LOL: We had our ad banners taken away because of the two girlie threads we had. We're trying to get the banners reinstated. So, no more girlie pics.

And here's another great idea.....how about we NOT keep reposting the photo that was causing all the trouble??

I don't want to see constant pics of some stupid naked bimbo when trying to read a thread.....

• Like 3

It can buy sex though...

PICTURE DELETED

And here's another great idea.....how about we NOT keep reposting the photo that was causing all the trouble??

I don't want to see constant pics of some stupid naked bimbo when trying to read a thread.....

Wow...that IS a great idea!!!!! :7up:

It can buy sex though...

PICTURE DELETED

1. She's not naked.

2. How do you know she's stupid? She could be better educated than anyone on this forum for all you know.

3. The pics aren't "constant",

Time's yours.

It can buy sex though...

PICTURE DELETED

1. She's not naked.

2. How do you know she's stupid? She could be better educated than anyone on this forum for all you know.

3. The pics aren't "constant",

Time's yours.

Split the girlie posts off of the original topic. And we see no reason to continue this. All necessary points have been made.

• Like 2