Did Neil and Brutus ever consummate their relationship???

Spaghetti Lee

For any of you who've suffered through the endless love letters that Neil wrote to his road puppy Brutus published in "Ghost Rider" you know what I'm talking about. Neil obviously had waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more passionate feelings toward Brutus than he did toward either of his wives...evidenced by the fact that he couldn't wait to get away from either of them to go spend some time riding (with) Brutus.

So...do you think in the back woods of Humpy Creek, Alaska...or on the high plains of Nebraska beside an unkempt bush...or by a lone creek in Bald Knob, Arkansas...or at an old motel in Poopout Hill, California...or on the icy pokey cliff of a bald mountain in Crested Butte, Colorado...or on an abandoned back road in Cumming, Georgia...or hateriding the midwest in Pee Pee, Ohio...or sizing up the upcoming ride in Bumpass, Virginia...or on a ride toward the coast in Erect, North Carolina...or hiking toward the Snake River in Gayway Corner, Idaho...or stopping for the watersports at Poop Creek, Oregon...or at a bed'n'breakfast in Ballstown, Indiana...or stopping to cure a parched throat in Oral, South Dakota...or at a cheap motel in Big Bone Lick, Kentucky...or by a solitary pine in Homochito, Mississippi...or while having a picnic near Knob Lick, Missouri...or on a fast track ride to Dicktown, New Jersey...do you think either's buttes were crested?

Discuss.

• Like 4

For any of you who've suffered through the endless love letters that Neil wrote to his road puppy Brutus published in "Ghost Rider" you know what I'm talking about. Neil obviously had waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more passionate feelings toward Brutus than he did toward either of his wives...evidenced by the fact that he couldn't wait to get away from either of them to go spend some time riding (with) Brutus.

So...do you think in the back woods of Humpy Creek, Alaska...or on the high plains of Nebraska beside an unkempt bush...or by a lone creek in Bald Knob, Arkansas...or at an old motel in Poopout Hill, California...or on the icy pokey cliff of a bald mountain in Crested Butte, Colorado...or on an abandoned back road in Cumming, Georgia...or hateriding the midwest in Pee Pee, Ohio...or sizing up the upcoming ride in Bumpass, Virginia...or on a ride toward the coast in Erect, North Carolina...or hiking toward the Snake River in Gayway Corner, Idaho...or stopping for the watersports at Poop Creek, Oregon...or at a bed'n'breakfast in Ballstown, Indiana...or stopping to cure a parched throat in Oral, South Dakota...or at a cheap motel in Big Bone Lick, Kentucky...or by a solitary pine in Homochito, Mississippi...or while having a picnic near Knob Lick, Missouri...or on a fast track ride to Dicktown, New Jersey...do you think either's buttes were crested?

Discuss.

Off color? Yes. Distasteful? Absolutely. Made me laugh? Without a doubt

• Like 3

Discuss.

Absolutely agree. Within all males, there is a 12 year old boy that never dies. We know he is a terrible little brat, but he still makes us giggle... and feel bad about it later.

That said.... it makes me wonder about the mindset of Spaghetti... is he eternally 12 years old? Or is he just obsessed with Neil's "part"?

• Like 2

Discuss.

Absolutely agree. Within all males, there is a 12 year old boy that never dies. We know he is a terrible little brat, but he still makes us giggle... and feel bad about it later.

That said.... it makes me wonder about the mindset of Spaghetti... is he eternally 12 years old? Or is he just obsessed with Neil's "part"?

I think he actually is 12. That would explain a lot.

• Like 2

Discuss.

I wish...but I'm white. I figured you were wondering, though...but, no.

• Like 2

Discuss.

There's a fine line between clever and stupid, and the OP comes nowhere close to it.

• Like 6

Discuss.

Goober jr. Easily

• Like 1

Discuss.

He makes me laugh often too.... :ph34r:

Discuss.

I try to fight it but even at nearly 54 it still pops up. Fortunately I am alone 95% of the time so I can laugh at whatever I want whenever I want and not even wonder why or worse yet explain why..... :)

Wasn't Gemini obsessed with Alex? Like in a sexual way?

This may be the thread you had in mind:

http://www.therushfo...h/#entry1185790

There were others. He seemed specifically infatuated with young Alex. I get the same impression from Spaghetti regarding Neil but it comes off as more repressed and hostile.

• Like 1

Wasn't Gemini obsessed with Alex? Like in a sexual way?

This may be the thread you had in mind:

http://www.therushfo...h/#entry1185790

There were others. He seemed specifically infatuated with young Alex. I get the same impression from Spaghetti regarding Neil but it comes off as more repressed and hostile.

That post of Gemini's is Trolling Hall Of Fame material both for the revealing of his rather detailed fantasy and for the clever way it sought to draw others into sharing that fantasy. This post of Spaghetti's is amusing and has grains of truth but clumsily seeks to annoy and shock rather than truly discomfit. An entertaining post to be sure, but Amateur Hour compared to Gemini's finest effort.

Edited by GeddysMullet
  • Like 1

I found the way the OP disrespects Neil's current wife and his deceased one (particularly that one) extremely distasteful and not remotely funny.

I agree. Once I read that I didn't need to read the rest. There's no doubt that the OP wrote this to stir up things, and I guess it worked, but this thread has no merit whatsoever.

• Like 2

I found the way the OP disrespects Neil's current wife and his deceased one (particularly that one) extremely distasteful and not remotely funny.

That's a good point.

We're not in the habit of closing threads, but when a thread becomes more about why the OP posted it as opposed to talking about the topic itself, then that constitutes a thread failure on the OP's part.

Sorry, Spaghetti. You should work on some new material. Maybe move on from the middlle school-style fart joke humor.

• Like 10