Why is 90% of the people on this forum jerks?

YYZumbi

I just want to see people make fools of themselves for my entertainment. I don't hate people but I do pity the fools.

it's why i love the internet in general. there's always someone to laugh at when i'm down.'

Mick

• Like 2

Best thread of the yeast

Still the best thread of 2014

We ought to have Best Thread of the Year awards,

Sad to say though I don't think we have many contenders lately.

What about a mud-wrestling thread for corn huskers?

• Like 2

I just want to see people make fools of themselves for my entertainment. I don't hate people but I do pity the fools.

it's why i love the internet in general. there's always someone to laugh at when i'm down.'

Mick

This place is always good for a laugh.

And I don't mean that in a snide way.

• Like 1

Has Dumbi left the forum? Is this why we're regurgitating his old thread like as a homage to him, his classic moments??

Zumbi's most classic moment was when he asked Chris Squire's wife in the chat room why her husband wasn't as good a bass player as Geddy.

• Like 2

Has Dumbi left the forum? Is this why we're regurgitating his old thread like as a homage to him, his classic moments??

Zumbi's most classic moment was when he asked Chris Squire's wife in the chat room why her husband wasn't as good a bass player as Geddy.

Did he have a wife?

he died. He re-organizing his records. and every shelf collapsed on him. they found him six days later. buried in vinyl

Mick

• Like 1

Did he have a wife?

I don't know. All I know is that there was someone here who claimed to be Mrs. Chris Squire and Zumbi asked her why her husband wasn't as good a bass player as Geddy.

• Like 1

he died. He re-organizing his records. and every shelf collapsed on him. they found him six days later. buried in vinyl

Mick

200 gram vinyl.

• Like 1

Did he have a wife?

I don't know. All I know is that there was someone here who claimed to be Mrs. Chris Squire and Zumbi asked her why her husband wasn't as good a bass player as Geddy.

That was his way of making a pass at her.

• Like 2

http://i.imgur.com/PhLLUg5.jpg

I wonder what they sent you for a quarter telling you how to grow taller in a month?

And, hey kids, just for sending for a catalog of novelty items, you got a FREE pair of MONSTER EYES that GLOWED in the dark! :o

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

http://i.imgur.com/PhLLUg5.jpg

I wonder what they sent you for a quarter telling you how to grow taller in a month?

And, hey kids, just for sending for a catalog of novelty items, you got a FREE pair of MONSTER EYES that GLOWED in the dark! :o

And you had to send a 25 cent coin. No nickels or dimes people. Just those quarters!

• Like 2