Narp 10K

laughedatbytime

How do you do it, Narps? And when, if ever, do you sleep?

I am a quick thinker and a sh*t typist. I have actually been busy with some real life lately and still look at my post count and :blink: :D

I was going to say, there's no end to the number of posts you can make when you value quantity over quality.

God knows that's how I got my post count so high.

:)

• Like 1

How do you do it, Narps? And when, if ever, do you sleep?

I am a quick thinker and a sh*t typist. I have actually been busy with some real life lately and still look at my post count and :blink: :D

I was going to say, there's no end to the number of posts you can make when you value quantity over quality.

God knows that's how I got my post count so high.

:)

Well chewing popcorn :popcorn: counts the same as a sermon. Just like a one inch putt..... :)
  • Like 2

For your 14000th post, I am going to start a new thread (if I am here).

NARP 14K

Our fourteen carat Narpski. :laughing guy:

Why, have you got plans tomorrow?

• Like 2

NARP 14K

I may get there by my birthday it appears. And you my dear at over 7 K are kicking some major @rse lately yoself..... :rose:
  • Like 2

NARP 14K

:syrinx: <--------------------------------------------- this counts too :D

NARP 14K

I may get there by my birthday it appears. And you my dear at over 7 K are kicking some major @rse lately yoself..... :rose:

Well, now that she's discovered the spam thread let's see how long it'll be until she's at 10K... :D

NARP 14K

If I'm grabbing a bite to eat or biz doing something else, please fill in for me. :)

Sure. But I have to work during the day so when he gets there in the morning I won't be around.

NARP 14K

If I'm grabbing a bite to eat or biz doing something else, please fill in for me. :)

Sure. But I have to work during the day so when he gets there in the morning I won't be around.

What reliable member who never sleeps do we have here just in case???

NARP 14K

What reliable member who never sleeps do we have here just in case???

I suspect that savagrgrace26 fits one... and Narpski fits the other

Maybe I'll wait until he hits 24000.

NARPS 24K sounds better. 24 carats is more precious than 14.

Let's see. He should be there by the time I celebrate two years here. We can have a two-for-one celebration and save the forum money. :cool:

From the heart. I will be happier as long as you are still around.... :rose: :heart:

Edit: Ok. Back to screwing around.... :D

Len 7.5K? :huh:

I've been slumping a bit lately though.

Spam doesn't count. If you want a thread from me, your achievement has got to be spam free. You're still in the threes...

• Like 3

NARP 14K

Well, now that she's discovered the spam thread let's see how long it'll be until she's at 10K... :D

spamming to simply increase your post count garners little respect on the board. Look at the replies in the lerxt1990 double agent thread...
  • Like 2

NARP 14K

spamming to simply increase your post count garners little respect on the board. Look at the replies in the lerxt1990 double agent thread...

My posts are all genuine crap. No spam except for a comment or five letting the spammers know how shocked (and I really was) I was that anyone would spend an entire day in there posting even worse crap than I do.

I will earn my badges the hard way by continuing to post more crappy posts. And threads. :)

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 5

NARP 14K

My posts are all genuine crap. No spam except for a comment or five letting the spammers know how shocked (and I really was) I was that anyone would spend an entire day in there posting even worse crap than I do.

I will earn my badges the hard way by continuing to post more crappy posts. And threads. :)

Yeah, if there was justice - those threads would ONLY be for the amusement of spammers and actually not affect post count at all. I used to be on a video gaming forum that had a whole subforum for that crap and it didn't count towards your overall post count.
  • Like 2

NARP 14K

:codger: That's the spirit..... :madra:

Actually, I don't think it is fair that the spam posts should count. Like I said, my post count consists of real posts.

I'm sure the worry is if those posts didn't count - those stupid threads would show up in the other forums, and that's a hassle I'm sure the Admins don't want to deal with... all that extra policing.

Actually, I don't think it is fair that the spam posts should count. Like I said, my post count consists of real posts.

I'm sure the worry is if those posts didn't count - those stupid threads would show up in the other forums, and that's a hassle I'm sure the Admins don't want to deal with... all that extra policing.

It really doesn't matter I guess. It is not like this is some major contest where we win a valuable prize (like the ones you found in Cracker Jack boxes that never worked, or you broke them trying to get them to work) in the end. :LOL:

Post away everyone!!

:madra: