Speed Of Love: Why No Love (

Segue Myles

But seriously, Speed of Love is a nice song. I quite like it for what it is. I mean, it's pretty sensitive. It's not as sensitive as, say, Wang Dang Sweet Poontang from Cat Scratch Fever, but then not everyone can be as sweet as Uncle Ted.

Quite possibly the best love song ever written!

Curly, shall we put you on the list?

I was talking about Wang Dang Sweet Poontang

You let me down

Probably lost his courage and didn't want a black mark against his Rush fanship by admitting his love for such a splendid song.

I know when I'm trying to make the moves on my special lady, "Wang Dang" works every time . . . when I play Speed of Love she just wants to have a conversation.
  • Like 3

But seriously, Speed of Love is a nice song. I quite like it for what it is. I mean, it's pretty sensitive. It's not as sensitive as, say, Wang Dang Sweet Poontang from Cat Scratch Fever, but then not everyone can be as sweet as Uncle Ted.

You let me down

Probably lost his courage and didn't want a black mark against his Rush fanship by admitting his love for such a splendid song.

Black mark against my Rush fandom? If I go against the high priests...I get to rediscover music...

Yeah Speed Of Love naysayers! Go burn...WE HAVE ASSUMED CONTROL

• Like 2

I better put a question mark next to Kenny. Oh dear! We are losing instead of gaining members!!

Me

Segue

Treeduck

Canadianice

Geddy'sSoul

KennyLee ???

Oh god I hope Kenny confirms his fandom. He's a very credible source, he's exactly what we need to make our little group be taken seriously!

I better put a question mark next to Kenny. Oh dear! We are losing instead of gaining members!!

Me

Segue

Treeduck

Canadianice

Geddy'sSoul

KennyLee ???

Oh god I hope Kenny confirms his fandom. He's a very credible source, he's exactly what we need to make our little group be taken seriously!

What I was afraid of....

Me

Segue

Treeduck

Canadianice

Geddy'sSoul

KennyLee ???

Okay I guess you can put me back on the list, I mean the song's okay I guess. At least it's not Roll the Bones. Anyway, if you're looking for someone to bulk up the list I'd be honored (spelling checked) to be on the list with all of you who like the song. I'll even listen to it once in a while, I mean I won't skip it whenever I play the album, which I have to admit isn't that often, but next time I play it I definitely won't skip it, although I might be out of the room (not on purpose, just because one of the kids is calling me or something), so if I'm out of the room while it's playing, it's not like I'll go out of my way to hit the back button to find it so I can enjoy it from the beginning, but if I come back in and it's still playing, I'll certainly listen to the rest of it. So, you can put me back on the list.

• Like 3

How's about we create a group of people who DON'T like "The Speed of Love"? So far, that'll be about 12,013 people!

While we are it why don't we ask the world to vote for either Rush or One Direction.

NUMBERS MEAN NOTHING!

• Like 1

Me

Segue

Treeduck

Canadianice

Geddy'sSoul

KennyLee ???

Okay I guess you can put me back on the list, I mean the song's okay I guess. At least it's not Roll the Bones. Anyway, if you're looking for someone to bulk up the list I'd be honored (spelling checked) to be on the list with all of you who like the song. I'll even listen to it once in a while, I mean I won't skip it whenever I play the album, which I have to admit isn't that often, but next time I play it I definitely won't skip it, although I might be out of the room (not on purpose, just because one of the kids is calling me or something), so if I'm out of the room while it's playing, it's not like I'll go out of my way to hit the back button to find it so I can enjoy it from the beginning, but if I come back in and it's still playing, I'll certainly listen to the rest of it. So, you can put me back on the list.

Too late. You snooze. You lose. See Segue for a consolation prize.

How's about we create a group of people who DON'T like "The Speed of Love"? So far, that'll be about 12,013 people!

I'm watching you Narpski. control yourself

oops :hidesagain:

Me

Segue

Treeduck

Canadianice

Geddy'sSoul

KennyLee ???

I beg your pardon? You just insulted me and my alter-ego. Are you aware of that fact?

Me

Segue

Treeduck

Canadianice

Geddy'sSoul

KennyLee ???

Damn!! Okay, what if . . . what if I genuinely start to really actually like it for real and no foolin'? Is this like a boy who cried wolf thing? What does it take to be put back on the list?

Edited by toymaker

Me

Segue

Treeduck

Canadianice

Geddy'sSoul

KennyLee ???

Classic....

You let me down

Black mark against my Rush fandom? If I go against the high priests...I get to rediscover music...

Yeah Speed Of Love naysayers! Go burn...WE HAVE ASSUMED CONTROL

Yeah. All five of us (and one pending). :hockey: :hockey: :hockeygoon:

Me

Segue

Treeduck

Canadianice

Geddy'sSoul

KennyLee ???

Damn!! Okay, what if . . . what if I genuinely start to really actually like if for real and no foolin'? Is this like a boy who cried wolf thing? What does it take to be put back on the list?

I would like an enema, foot massage, tick removed from butt cheek and chest shaven, as the hair is getting dense and sweaty. Then you can wax the hiney, clean out dirty pores which are currently darker than the night. Maybe next work on squeezing and cleansing a few majorly bad cysts on the back, possibly remove the scabies on left arm, amputate the gangrenous large toe and prepare tripe and haggiz casserole for dinner.

Of course this is not for me. Its for the old Mexican next door. Watch out when you remove the tick! He likes his spice...

Me

Segue

Treeduck

Canadianice

Geddy'sSoul

KennyLee ???

I beg your pardon? You just insulted me and my alter-ego. Are you aware of that fact?

I'm not sure who your alter-ego is, but I assure you, no insults were intended!

Me

Segue

Treeduck

Canadianice

Geddy'sSoul

KennyLee ???

You forgot Spaghetti Lee. He knows he likes it, almost as much as he likes Neurotica or Dog Years..

• Like 1

Me

Segue

Treeduck

Canadianice

Geddy'sSoul

KennyLee ???

Damn!! Okay, what if . . . what if I genuinely start to really actually like if for real and no foolin'? Is this like a boy who cried wolf thing? What does it take to be put back on the list?

I would like an enema, foot massage, tick removed from butt cheek and chest shaven, as the hair is getting dense and sweaty. Then you can wax the hiney, clean out dirty pores which are currently darker than the night. Maybe next work on squeezing and cleansing a few majorly bad cysts on the back, possibly remove the scabies on left arm, amputate the gangrenous large toe and prepare tripe and haggiz casserole for dinner.

Of course this is not for me. Its for the old Mexican next door. Watch out when you remove the tick! He likes his spice...

Wow! Even I wouldn't post anything like that!!!

While we are it why don't we ask the world to vote for either Rush or One Direction.

You know, One Direction is a great band! They've got it all - the image, the lyrics, the song writing. I love them!

You know, One Direction is a great band! They've got it all - the image, the lyrics, the song writing. I love them!

True.

Me

Segue

Treeduck

Canadianice

Geddy'sSoul

KennyLee ???

Wow! Even I wouldn't post anything like that!!!

To give me credit...I didn't swear

Me

Segue

Treeduck

Canadianice

Geddy'sSoul

KennyLee ???

I'm not sure who your alter-ego is, but I assure you, no insults were intended!

That's why I always use emoticons because when I don't, people take me seriously. :)

• Like 1