The defense definitely didn't come up big, but we can play with anyone in the league. Too bad we don't have 8 games against the NFC and AFC South like those posers from the AFC North.
  • Like 2

The defense definitely didn't come up big, but we can play with anyone in the league. Too bad we don't have 8 games against the NFC and AFC South like those posers from the AFC North.

Watching them,

I think they are a very good team. They lost to the Broncos but that won't deter them.

Sorry f***ing excuse for a football team.

We f***ing suck.

Why do I waste my time with this shit?

Don't be so harsh,

I think they have a good team but maybe just a few adjustments here and there will make them more of a complete team.

We f***ing suck.

Don't be so harsh,

I think they have a good team but maybe just a few adjustments here and there will make them more of a complete team.

I'm still in the "anger" phase about this game.

They have a top 10 team in non clutch situations, and a 32nd ranked team in crucial situations.

• Like 2

We f***ing suck.

Don't be so harsh,

I'm still in the "anger" phase about this game.

They have a top 10 team in non clutch situations, and a 32nd ranked team in crucial situations.

I can see your point,

Seems like there in that "zone". Looking like a real contender and then looking like crap.

Last year 8-6 and only had to beat one of the Bills (road) and Jets (home). Lose both.

This year 7-5. Beat the Ravens at home and all they had to do is beat Minny and the Jets at home for 10-6.

:banghead:

• Like 1

Last year 8-6 and only had to beat one of the Bills (road) and Jets (home). Lose both.

This year 7-5. Beat the Ravens at home and all they had to do is beat Minny and the Jets at home for 10-6.

:banghead:

:LOL:

Yeah,

Thats hard to swallow. So close and yet so far.

• Like 1

God we f***ing suck. Can't even beat this horseshit team at home.

That horseshit team has a good defense and a rapidly improving offense. The Vikings will be in the playoff hunt next year.

That horseshit team has a good defense and a rapidly improving offense. The Vikings will be in the playoff hunt next year.

Yeah, I don't disagree with that. I do tend to get emotional during games. After a rocky start, where the Fins looked bad against the weakest part of Minnesota's offense, the Fins played pretty well, with about a 5 minute stretch of bad and stupid plays. But the offense racked up close to 500 yards against a pretty good defense.

I think Bridgewater's gonna be pretty decent with a little experience. He looked good today, until the O Line wore down late.

Yeah, I don't disagree with that. I do tend to get emotional during games. After a rocky start, where the Fins looked bad against the weakest part of Minnesota's offense, the Fins played pretty well, with about a 5 minute stretch of bad and stupid plays. But the offense racked up close to 500 yards against a pretty good defense.

I think Bridgewater's gonna be pretty decent with a little experience. He looked good today, until the O Line wore down late.

I love how we seem to play better when the only consequence is that we will get a worse draft pick while still missing the playoffs.