Hockey State Championship Ends In a Tie

alphseeker

77 frickin saves??? Amazing. Don't know if this was right call but no goalie who saves 77 out of 78 deserves to lose.

http://msn.foxsports...e-champs-030814

I don't know why they can't come back next Fri or Sat and play it off.

77 frickin saves??? Amazing. Don't know if this was right call but no goalie who saves 77 out of 78 deserves to lose.

http://msn.foxsports...e-champs-030814

I don't know why they can't come back next Fri or Sat and play it off.

I agree and It would have to be another full length game, no sudden death, that would only be fair to each team.
  • Like 1

That's insane. I've was at the 2007 Royal Bank Cup (Canada Junior A) Semi-final between the Prince George Spruce Kings and the Camrose Kodiaks. Prince George was outshot 93-77 in 5OT but held on to win 3-2. It was an amazing game to be able to attend.
  • Like 1

That's insane. I've was at the 2007 Royal Bank Cup (Canada Junior A) Semi-final between the Prince George Spruce Kings and the Camrose Kodiaks. Prince George was outshot 93-77 in 5OT but held on to win 3-2. It was an amazing game to be able to attend.

Well, there you go. You hit the nail on the head. A tie would never happen in Canada!!!!!

Well, there you go. You hit the nail on the head. A tie would never happen in Canada!!!!!

Only 5 OT's. Baby stuff.

I was watching this live when it happened, amazing game between to tough teams. I think it was a wise move to end game regardless if they should've continued contest at a later date. That's the other side of the argument and a separate issue ..Did hear some boos in the stands when the announcement was made at Nationwide but there was just as many cheering the decision. These kids were broken down running on vapors. Cleveland St.Ignatius is dominate force not only in hockey but basketball and football as well.