Could Someone Please Tell Why RUSH Never Plays "Different Strings" Live?

RUSHHEAD666

My 2014 Rush Obsession is kicking into full gear.

Just listened to "Permanent Waves" twice tonight.

It truly boggles my mind why Rush won't play "Different Strings" live.

Personally I think the first leg of the "Snakes And Arrows" Tour was EPIC! "Entre Nous" and "Circumstances!"

WOW!

I hope Rush will do an R41 Tour and play "Different Strings" and "Losing It."

RUSH RULES!

if there's any permanent waves tune besides TSOR and freewill that MIGHT be likely for the next tour, I'd say it might be jacob's ladder. they know how much we want it, they can't ignore us forever can they?

if there's any permanent waves tune besides TSOR and freewill that MIGHT be likely for the next tour, I'd say it might be jacob's ladder. they know how much we want it, they can't ignore us forever can they?

Hahaha! Bathory! You remind of a ton of Rush fans on here who have over they years been dying to see "Jacob's Ladder" played again!

There were so many threads and posts about that song that I thought for sure the boys were going to play it.

Sadly no dice.

"ROLL THE BONES!"

LOL

• Like 1

It's METAL! :haz:

Especially the guitar solo!!!!!!!!!!

"Who's come to slay the dragon?" THE DRAGON IS A SYMBOL FOR METAL!

Love,

DIO

That dragon is laughing at the dragon from Red Dragon Cartel!! Jake's dragon is an old fool who chases ice cream trucks! :laughing guy:

Love,

DIO

That dragon is laughing at the dragon from Red Dragon Cartel!! Jake's dragon is an old fool who chases ice cream trucks! :laughing guy:

Hahahaha! The Red "Drag" On Shitel! I think "Trilogy" by Malmsteen is a piece of shit record too. A three headed dragon cover of dung!

That live album from DOKKEN "Beast From The East" has a dragon tattoo on the cover. Shitty live album and and a shit studio cut, "Walk Away."

Dio's "Intermission" ep cd sucks.

I think having a dragon on the cover of a rock record is a curse. I can't think of any album that is good with a dragon.

Even the Y&T album "FACEMELTER" has a dragon on it. IT'S CRAP!

RUSH IN RIO doesn't blow my mind either!

Dragons and Rock And Roll = CURSE.

• Like 2

Love,

DIO

Hahahaha! The Red "Drag" On Shitel! I think "Trilogy" by Malmsteen is a piece of shit record too. A three headed dragon cover of dung!

That live album from DOKKEN "Beast From The East" has a dragon tattoo on the cover. Shitty live album and and a shit studio cut, "Walk Away."

I think having a dragon on the cover of a rock record is a curse. I can't think of any album that is good with a dragon.

The worst Malmsteen album for me was Fire & Ice from 1992, it really seemed Yngwie lost the plot and just churned out some duff diminished dross, and did the same old shite with the rest of it! It made me laugh!

Yeah all those albums were disappointing in one way or another, bad recording, or new singer, or weak album, dull live recording. Dragons could be a curse. I think Dio is mostly immune though he's had a few dragons on his albums, and Killing the Dragon is cool with great guitar work from Doug Aldrich!

Love,

DIO

The worst Malmsteen album for me was Fire & Ice from 1992, it really seemed Yngwie lost the plot and just churned out some duff diminished dross, and did the same old shite with the rest of it! It made me laugh!

Yeah all those albums were disappointing in one way or another, bad recording, or new singer, or weak album, dull live recording. Dragons could be a curse. I think Dio is mostly immune though he's had a few dragons on his albums, and Killing the Dragon is cool with great guitar work from Doug Aldrich!

Hahaha!!! You and I are too much alike dude! I hate FIRE AND ICE! I hate "ECLIPSE" too! CRAP!

I wasn't even a big fan of "Marching Out" to be honest. "RISING FORCE" RULES!

You are spot on! "Killing The Dragon" is a winner winner dragon dinner! LOL!

"PUSH" is a great song!

Signed,

"Tenacious D"

Wow...talk about a thread crap :eyeroll:

Opinons are like assholes everybody has one! Such a typical newbie response! LOL!

Are you 16 years old? Are you a Rush virgin?

Uptight and out of touch.

I don't play by the rules. It's my thread so hijacking is ok.

GO A'S!

Opinons are like assholes everybody has one! Such a typical newbie response! LOL!

GO A'S!

If your going to use a quote make sure you can spell properly..... "Opinions"......next time come up with something original.

Rush virgin?,.LOL?,newbie?......who sounds like a 16 yr?

Not that it matters.....first show was 38 yrs. ago

GO A'S!

If your going to use a quote make sure you can spell properly..... "Opinions"......next time come up with something original.

Rush virgin?,.LOL?,newbie?......who sounds like a 16 yr?

Not that it matters.....first show was 38 yrs. ago

An anagram for "opinions" is "onions." You stink! LOL!

I majored in English. What irony eh?

When I first joined this forum many years ago many thought I was an immature little prick. Guess things never change.

Even my wife of 17 years still thinks that I'm a teen-ager with a little bit of gold and a pager.

Signed,

NWA

NEW WORLD ASSHOLE!

That's me!

Forums are so lame.

Welcome To The Club.

Signed,

VANDENBERG

• Like 2