Alex Simply Shines Like a Chrome Dome On "I Think I'm Going Bald!" "Caress Of Steel" Is One Of The Best Albums Ever Made! Mercury Records Sucks!

RUSHHEAD666

COS is the mofo tits and I'll blaze to that vinyl any day ......but "I Think I'm Going Bald" is still one of my least fav Rush songs
  • Like 1

COS is the mofo tits and I'll blaze to that vinyl any day ......but "I Think I'm Going Bald" is still one of my least fav Rush songs

You are a newbie here but who cares! I like your style! Great post! Would you take "Rivendell" over "I Think I'm Going Bald?"

"Dog Years?"

"Carve Away The Stone?"

YUCK!

You are a newbie here but who cares! I like your style! Great post! Would you take "Rivendell" over "I Think I'm Going Bald?"

"Dog Years?"

"Carve Away The Stone?"

YUCK!

Actually I like Carve Away the Stone Earl!! :sundog: :16ton: :smoke: :haz: :rush:

• Like 1

"Dog Years?"

"Carve Away The Stone?"

YUCK!

Actually I like Carve Away the Stone Earl!! :sundog: :16ton: :smoke: :haz: :rush:

Yep so do I. And Dog Years. Must be something up with me.

• Like 3

"Dog Years?"

"Carve Away The Stone?"

YUCK!

Nothing is wrong with you! Carve Away the Stone and Dog Years both have their strong points! Don't let anyone change your mind :D

• Like 1

"Dog Years?"

"Carve Away The Stone?"

YUCK!

Nothing is wrong with you! Carve Away the Stone and Dog Years both have their strong points! Don't let anyone change your mind :D

Thanks, I also like Tai Shan, High Water and ok I need to stop embarrassing myself now :LOL:

• Like 1

"Dog Years?"

"Carve Away The Stone?"

YUCK!

Thanks, I also like Tai Shan, High Water and ok I need to stop embarrassing myself now :LOL:

Haha! I may not care for "Carve" or "Dog" but I absolutely love "Tai Shan!" Alex's guitar part is amazing!!

"High Water" is my favorite song on "Hold Your Fire!"

I must be really fukked up!

RUSH RULES!

• Like 1

"Dog Years?"

"Carve Away The Stone?"

YUCK!

Haha! I may not care for "Carve" or "Dog" but I absolutely love "Tai Shan!" Alex's guitar part is amazing!!

RUSH RULES!

I think you're biased Earl because of Freddie Gruber! I like the drumming on T4E though! Neil thinks he's JAZZ! :Neil:

:smoke:

"Dog Years?"

"Carve Away The Stone?"

YUCK!

RUSH RULES!

And here i cant find the face palm emoticon on the mobile version... I let you off this time haha

There is one line in that post I can relate to though.. ;)

I like high water

I like the high water left in a pipe after use more than I do the song, which I don't even like if I've created high water that night.

Edited by LedRush
  • Like 1

I like high water

I like the high water left in a pipe after use more than I do the song, which I don't even like if I've created high water that night.

reminds me, I need to clean out the bong water

COS is great I just assumed Rush were smoking too much (which is fine) I mean I know in the Rio doc when Geddy says about set lists "I don't care how much they wanna hear were not playing it" which is funny but I'm sure he's referring to COS

"high Water" is cool but if you heard "Dog Years","Tai Shan" played on the next tour you'll see about the whole place run out to take splash or buy insanely expensive merchandise "where are the bootleg shirts?!?!?"