Rush Collection....

ytserush

Dream Theater -Awake promo collectors package:

Awake (Very rare ADVANCE US promo with black and white cover and try art (not the Gold Stamped Promo that was issued later) I think there were only 300 of these pressed: http://www.thefunkyg...s.net/D003.html )

Lie digipak promotional CD single (still sealed)

Awake 18" by 24" promo poster. (Studio shot of band that appears in the Awake CD booklet

Awake promo album flat (12" by 12")

Awake Cassette

Awake promo postcard announcing Oct. 4 release.

Copy of record company release announcing Kevin Moore's departure from the band.

Free mystery Awake related item.

$125

Sold!

Parting with this...

Rush Comic Book (Unauthorized Rock and Roll Comics circa 1991) $11

Now $10

Do you still have this? My daughter does graphic design and likes unusual comics.

Sure do. Unusual is a good word for it.

I'll PM you.

Rush -- The Spirit Of Rush fanzine (Issue features Neil's Drums Etc. cover story interview, exclusive interview with Geddy's Test For Echo tour bass tech Russ Ryan, Tour Diary of Dream Theater's second European leg of the Falling To Infinity Tour, a Circus Magazine interview with Geddy from 1977 and more) $10

Posters:

Dream Theater -- Train of Thought European Tour poster (Rare -- pics on request) $30

Dream Theater Falling Into Infinity German Tour Poster (24X36) with album art. It says Vanden Plas was the opener $20 (Pics will be emailed if needed)

Gonzo!

Parting with The Rush Moving Pictures Radio Special: An Intimate Conversation with Neil Peart hosted by Jim Ladd (Ex-LA DJ and host of the old Innerview interview series that Neil or Geddy appeared from 1980 to 1986)

In this case this interview celebrates the 30th anniversary of Moving Pictures and was broadcast around the time the Deluxe Edition of Moving Pictures came out.

The interview with music is about an hour. First $25 takes it.

Now $23.

Now 21.12....

Rush -- ReplayX3 (Art from the cover of the Rush ReplayX3 DVD Box) $6

Rush -- Exit...Stage Left Poster (Reissued art for the Exit...Stage Left DVD) $11

Rush -- A Show Of Hands Poster (Reissued art for the A Show Of Hands DVD) $11

All three for $21.12

$20 for all three posters...

Is there a special reason why you are selling your Rush stuff? I'm not trying to pry, it's just that I hate to see anyone do what you are doing.

Well, I do have to put my kid through college I suppose, but I'm just trying to downsize the collection to things I get the most enjoyment from and also to try to give this stuff a good home to people who would appreciate it more or as much as I would. And I guess trying to make some room for the future doesn't hurt either.

And I clearly don't need a dozen copies of All The World's A Stage most with different masterings so I should shed some duplicates.(Although I'd still love to find a sweet Japanese copy one day.)

Parting with this...

The Dexters (featuring Alex Lifeson) Hip To The Tip Live From The Orbit Room CD/CD ROM (Missing front insert) $11

If you enjoy live Blues and R&B then this is for you. Do NOT expect this to sound like Rush

Parting with this...

The Dexters (featuring Alex Lifeson) Hip To The Tip Live From The Orbit Room CD/CD ROM (Missing front insert) $11

If you enjoy live Blues and R&B then this is for you. Do NOT expect this to sound like Rush

This sounds interesting, but I can guarantee the first time I hear it, I'll complain that it doesn't sound like Rush.

Parting with this...

This sounds interesting, but I can guarantee the first time I hear it, I'll complain that it doesn't sound like Rush.

Nope. Just some killer Blues and R&B...

Dominici (ex-Dream Theater) - O3 A Trilogy Part 2 (promo in card sleeve with art) $8

Dominici (ex-Dream Theater) - O3 A Trilogy Part 3 (promo in card sleeve with art) $8

(both for $15)

Both prog metal CDs now $11

Rush -- ReplayX3 (Art from the cover of the Rush ReplayX3 DVD Box) $6

Rush -- Exit...Stage Left Poster (Reissued art for the Exit...Stage Left DVD) $11

Rush -- A Show Of Hands Poster (Reissued art for the A Show Of Hands DVD) $11

All three for $21.12

$20 for all three posters...

$18

Somewhat rare book...

Rush -- By Brian Harrigan (former press officer for Rush in the UK). Omnibus Press (same publisher as Visions)

The first book ever written on Rush (1982) -- $18

Gone.....

Parting with this:

• US - 1988 - WESTWOOD ONE - W88-07 - Off The Record Special -with Mary Turner - 2LP interview special, 8 February1988 VG+/EX+/EX+

Geddy Lee talks with Mary Turner about Hold Your Fire.

$80