(What would Goober do) Would you be opposed to Geddy time-travelling and bringing his younger self on stage to sing old material in concert?

H. P. L.

I was thinking about this the other day, as the dawn rose upon the wild pines I was sleeping under, and came to the conclusion that I would be perfectly fine with Geddy travelling back in time (with the technology we all know) and taking his younger self to 2015 to sing material that he can't anymore (or struggles with, you know, the classic stuff we all love to hear, like The Necromancer). It would probably be such a happy time for him, maybe they could even duet on bass. Plus we would get to see the double neck Rick again and die happy! Would anyone be opposed to Geddy doing this?
  • Like 3

Maybe they could share the double neck bass? There is after all two necks ;). Bet the ladies' heart will explode :P

That would definitely inspire a flurry of posts on the New World Women board.

I would not dare to venture into that part of the forum, if they let their fantasies run amok.

Hey now, wait a minute ... :blink: :o

• Like 1

I was thinking about this the other day, as the dawn rose upon the wild pines I was sleeping under, and came to the conclusion that I would be perfectly fine with Geddy travelling back in time (with the technology we all know) and taking his younger self to 2015 to sing material that he can't anymore (or struggles with, you know, the classic stuff we all love to hear, like The Necromancer). It would probably be such a happy time for him, maybe they could even duet on bass. Plus we would get to see the double neck Rick again and die happy! Would anyone be opposed to Geddy doing this?

Cool idea but the era...gotta be the right era

Maybe they could share the double neck bass? There is after all two necks ;). Bet the ladies' heart will explode :P

That would definitely inspire a flurry of posts on the New World Women board.

I would not dare to venture into that part of the forum, if they let their fantasies run amok.

Hey now, wait a minute ... :blink: :o

:D !

• Like 2

if time travel exists then all of the people bitching about how much rush sucks now can just stay in 1979 forever like they want

Can I have the libido I had in 79' too? :)
  • Like 3

if time travel exists then all of the people bitching about how much rush sucks now can just stay in 1979 forever like they want

If you are married, what would you do with it?

Probably the same as now only more often...... :)
  • Like 1

I was thinking about this the other day, as the dawn rose upon the wild pines I was sleeping under, and came to the conclusion that I would be perfectly fine with Geddy travelling back in time (with the technology we all know) and taking his younger self to 2015 to sing material that he can't anymore...

If we have a time machine, why limit ourselves to just one? We could have 70's open-shirt Geddy, 80's bad haircut Geddy, and so on, in a choir.

For the set closer Rush could play Battle Scar with themselves! A few Geddys, a couple of Alexes, and a drum duet of pre-Freddy and post-Freddy Neils.

:spitwater:

You'll go blind.

• Like 1

You'll go blind.

:LOL: Those things were not discussed in my household growing up...... :LOL:

I think I'd be happier getting in the time machine myself and going back to 1979. :yay:

Only if I could be the same age I was then but know what I know now. :)

• Like 1

I think I'd be happier getting in the time machine myself and going back to 1979. :yay:

Only if I could be the same age I was then but know what I know now. :)

Me too. I would probably be banging like crazy... :)
  • Like 1

I was thinking about this the other day, as the dawn rose upon the wild pines I was sleeping under, and came to the conclusion that I would be perfectly fine with Geddy travelling back in time (with the technology we all know) and taking his younger self to 2015 to sing material that he can't anymore...

If we have a time machine, why limit ourselves to just one? We could have 70's open-shirt Geddy, 80's bad haircut Geddy, and so on, in a choir.

For the set closer Rush could play Battle Scar with themselves! A few Geddys, a couple of Alexes, and a drum duet of pre-Freddy and post-Freddy Neils.

Mmmmm I want a 1996 Geddy for my personal collection.

• Like 2