And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Pretty begonias, irises, freesias and cry-manthesums...then arrange them nicely in a vase

I call upon our Staffordshire delegate to explain this weird behavior. :coy:

They do this over four hundred times a day. Nobody knows why.

We sent our reporter John Dull to find out. :blah:

Well it's something to do isn't it? :codger:

next week we'll be showing you how black and white people can live together in peace and harmony

Well, things is pretty bad there at the moment but there does seem some hope of a constitutional settlement. :unsure:

And how d'you get that, eh? By exploiting the workers! By 'anging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society.

I agree with everything Mr. Gumby says. :ebert: :gumby: :ebert:

:no: Look, if I argue with you, I must take up a contrary position.

With me is Norman St John Your_Lion, who for the last few years has been contradicting people. St. John Your_Lion, why do you contradict people? :popcorn:

It is in fact a sort of in-joke with us lads here at TRF. I think the last speaker should have checked his facts before making his own rash complaint.

Ha, ha, ha, very good. Ha, ha, ha, very good. What a good punchline. Pity we missed that. Still, never mind, we can always do it again

Oh, I've forgotten what I said now. :gumby:

Er... I forget my name for the moment but I am a merchant banker.

Oh, most magnificent and merciful majesty, master of the universe, protector of the meek. :notworthy:
  • Like 2

Pretty begonias, irises, freesias and cry-manthesums...then arrange them nicely in a vase

next week we'll be showing you how black and white people can live together in peace and harmony

Well, things is pretty bad there at the moment but there does seem some hope of a constitutional settlement. :unsure:

And how d'you get that, eh? By exploiting the workers! By 'anging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society.

With me is Norman St John Your_Lion, who for the last few years has been contradicting people. St. John Your_Lion, why do you contradict people? :popcorn:

It is in fact a sort of in-joke with us lads here at TRF. I think the last speaker should have checked his facts before making his own rash complaint.

Ha, ha, ha, very good. Ha, ha, ha, very good. What a good punchline. Pity we missed that. Still, never mind, we can always do it again

Oh, most magnificent and merciful majesty, master of the universe, protector of the meek. :notworthy:

Oh, it's the meek! Oh, that's nice, isn't it? I'm glad they're getting something, 'cause they have a hell of a time.
  • Like 2

Oh, it's the meek! Oh, that's nice, isn't it? I'm glad they're getting something, 'cause they have a hell of a time.

But you try and tell the young people today that... and they won't believe ya'
  • Like 2

When I get an order for 48,000,000 :cool: I believe it. You bet I believe it.
  • Like 2

Three years ago he concerned himself with quite small sums - quick bits of ready cash: sixpences, shillings, but more recently he has turned his extraordinary literary perception to much larger sums
  • Like 2

Three years ago he concerned himself with quite small sums - quick bits of ready cash: sixpences, shillings, but more recently he has turned his extraordinary literary perception to much larger sums

I don't want Scottish money.
  • Like 2

He takes bits of string, wood, dead budgerigars, sparrows, anything... :crazy:

Yes, why don't you go out and steal something nice like some Venetian silver.
  • Like 2

Are you trying to tell me my job? :moon: I must warn you that anything you may say will be ignored.
  • Like 2

Are you trying to tell me my job? :moon: I must warn you that anything you may say will be ignored.

At the office where I work I can be sitting at my desk all day and the others totally ignore me. At home, even though we are in the same room, my wife does not speak to me for hours, people pass me by in the street without a glance in my direction, and I can walk into a room without... :blah:
  • Like 2

At the office where I work I can be sitting at my desk all day and the others totally ignore me. At home, even though we are in the same room, my wife does not speak to me for hours, people pass me by in the street without a glance in my direction, and I can walk into a room without... :blah:

I'm afraid the minister's fallen through the Earth's crust. :o
  • Like 2

He spent the morning dealing with the Irish situation and later in the day had long discussions with the Minister for running upstairs two at a time, flinging the door open and saying 'Ha, ha! Caught you, Mildred'.
  • Like 2

He spent the morning dealing with the Irish situation and later in the day had long discussions with the Minister for running upstairs two at a time, flinging the door open and saying 'Ha, ha! Caught you, Mildred'.

What a funny little chap. He's one of the lucky ones. He survived the urban upheaval of the thirties and forties. :ebert:
  • Like 2

What a funny little chap. He's one of the lucky ones. He survived the urban upheaval of the thirties and forties. :ebert:

and he loved to hang out down by the pier where the men dressed as ladies
  • Like 2

He noticed a spot on his face. Foolishly he ignored it and a year later died of gangrene. :rose:
  • Like 2

He noticed a spot on his face. Foolishly he ignored it and a year later died of gangrene. :rose:

No he's not completely dead m'lud. No. But he's not at all well.
  • Like 2

Triple fracture of the right leg, dislocated collar bone and multiple head injuries. :(
  • Like 2

Triple fracture of the right leg, dislocated collar bone and multiple head injuries. :(

as a result of his injuries thinks he is Clodagh Rogers.
  • Like 2

Is that "We're all going to the zoo tomorrow?" :blink:
  • Like 2

Oooo, Ah like a nice tune, 'yer forced to!
  • Like 2

I don't know what you see in that piano. :eyeroll:
  • Like 2

Oh, oh, no more buttered scones for me, mater. I'm off to play the grand piano
  • Like 2

Citizen leaves this happy land to return to the harsh uneconomic realities of life in the land Vancouver. ;)
  • Like 2

Citizen leaves this happy land to return to the harsh uneconomic realities of life in the land Vancouver. ;)

While precious time was being lost in Canada, the seconds were ticking away for the free world... :scared:
  • Like 2

While precious time was being lost in Canada, the seconds were ticking away for the free world... :scared:

Well, it's five past nine and nearly time for six past nine. :popcorn:
  • Like 2