And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Well I'll look for one more month, sir

And I've just been told that Citizen has been told that he has been unofficially described as 'cold'. :(

it's cold enough to freeze your wrists off and there's only golly fish to eat.

Well, sir, we had a fishy consignment in this morning, so I could nip down to the basement and see if I can come up trumps on this particular requisite-t-t-t-t-t.
  • Like 2

And I've just been told that Citizen has been told that he has been unofficially described as 'cold'. :(

Well, sir, we had a fishy consignment in this morning, so I could nip down to the basement and see if I can come up trumps on this particular requisite-t-t-t-t-t.

I think you're an encyclopaedia salesman. :tsk:
  • Like 2

I gave him my baby to kiss and he bit it on the head
  • Like 2

Eee I were all hungry, like!
  • Like 2

Well, why don't you move into more conventional areas of confectionary? :bacon: :ebert: :bacon:
  • Like 2

Well, why don't you move into more conventional areas of confectionary? :bacon: :ebert: :bacon:

Larks' tongues. Wrens' livers. Chaffinch brains. Jaguars' earlobes. Wolf nipple chips
  • Like 2

Larks' tongues. Wrens' livers. Chaffinch brains. Jaguars' earlobes. Wolf nipple chips

Oh, very good restaurant. Three stars you know. :)
  • Like 2

Yes, yes, I see that ... well to be quite frank, I like my meat a little more lean
  • Like 2

Yes, yes, I see that ... well to be quite frank, I like my meat a little more lean

Now, zis afternoon, we have monsieur's favorite: ze jugget hare. Ze hare is very high, and ze sauce is very rich with truffles. :drool:
  • Like 2

Now, zis afternoon, we have monsieur's favorite: ze jugget hare. Ze hare is very high, and ze sauce is very rich with truffles. :drool:

Oh yes, we get a lot of French people round here.
  • Like 2

Mind you, the man at the off-licence says it's an everyday story of French country folk.
  • Like 2

Mind you, the man at the off-licence says it's an everyday story of French country folk.

The man from the off-licence was terrible ... a real failure that was - ten seconds of solid boredom
  • Like 2

The man from the off-licence was terrible ... a real failure that was - ten seconds of solid boredom

That's what that guy Scott's all about. I know. I've studied him already. :yes:
  • Like 2

I'm telling you straight, mate. I don't think you're Luchino Visconti at all. :huh:
  • Like 2

I'm telling you straight, mate. I don't think you're Luchino Visconti at all. :huh:

Well, it's totally untrue, David. Ever since I left Sicily... :outtahere:
  • Like 2

Non conosgeve parliamente, signor devo me parlo sono Italiano di Sicily quando il habitare de Milano.
  • Like 2

Non conosgeve parliamente, signor devo me parlo sono Italiano di Sicily quando il habitare de Milano.

Oooh, Mr. Bimmler, you do have us on. :joker:
  • Like 2

Oooh, Mr. Bimmler, you do have us on. :joker:

There is only one thing in the world worse than being witty, and that is not being witty.
  • Like 2

There is only one thing in the world worse than being witty, and that is not being witty.

Well this is the whole crux of Jean-Paul Sartre's 'Roads to Freedom'.
  • Like 2

What goddess doth the storm toss'd mariner offer her most tempestuous prayers to? Freedom! Freedom! Freedom! :madra:
  • Like 2

What goddess doth the storm toss'd mariner offer her most tempestuous prayers to? Freedom! Freedom! Freedom! :madra:

Well I've been in the sea for thirty-three years and I've never regretted it.
  • Like 2

We haven't eaten since the fifth day. We're done for, we're done for! :codger:
  • Like 2

It's the end of the road!!
  • Like 2

The non-white car is out, and Crelm toothpaste goes on to win with 100% protection! :D
  • Like 2

The non-white car is out, and Crelm toothpaste goes on to win with 100% protection! :D

by the time I got back from lunch I had every dental surgeon in SW1 waiting for them all in the broom cupboard. Funny isn't it, how naughty dentists always make that one fatal mistake.
  • Like 2